View Full Version : WTB: manny fw dust shield and manny ecu

Macaronnie
11-23-2014, 07:49 AM
need this stuff asap :picardfp:
shipped to 42241

kruked
11-23-2014, 10:01 PM
WTF is a "manny"?

Do these teachers not teach shit these days?!?!

MiSuNdErStOoD
11-23-2014, 11:19 PM
I have a #24 manual ecu from a hicas dual cam ka hatch text me 3863374369

skimmpysb
11-23-2014, 11:46 PM
I have a few 5 speed single cam ecu's. $40 shipped 678-656-7986

Macaronnie
11-24-2014, 07:24 AM
WTF is a "manny"?

Do these teachers not teach shit these days?!?!

Yeah, I learned that guys like you are called assholesss. Oh my, I th1nk 1 pUt 2 MANnnnY 0f tH3 sssssssss. 3xCus3 m3. :mrmeph:

kruked
11-24-2014, 10:12 AM
Yeah, I learned that guys like you are called assholesss. Oh my, I th1nk 1 pUt 2 MANnnnY 0f tH3 sssssssss. 3xCus3 m3. :mrmeph:

...and stupid fucks like yourself are still living under your mom's roof, jacking your dick to the sale ads in Sunday's news paper because you're too ignorant to learn shit in school, thus resulting you not being able to get a job, nor a decent girlfriend. Much less a hooker.

Macaronnie
11-25-2014, 07:24 AM
...and stupid fucks like yourself are still living under your mom's roof, jacking your dick to the sale ads in Sunday's news paper because you're too ignorant to learn shit in school, thus resulting you not being able to get a job, nor a decent girlfriend. Much less a hooker.

Lol sounds like it hit home for you man, don't be too hard on yourself. You may not be going to college, have a job, a girlfriend, or even a car like me. But I believe in you man, someday you will get out in the big world and make something of yourself, instead of trolling on a car forum complaining about how some guy spelled a word. I'm guessing you don't have a manual ECU nor a flywheel dust shield? So there is no point in replying back to me. Go start your life buddy. :angel:

KoukiMonsta
11-25-2014, 08:06 PM
Lol sounds like it hit home for you man, don't be too hard on yourself. You may not be going to college, have a job, a girlfriend, or even a car like me. But I believe in you man, someday you will get out in the big world and make something of yourself, instead of trolling on a car forum complaining about how some guy spelled a word. I'm guessing you don't have a manual ECU nor a flywheel dust shield? So there is no point in replying back to me. Go start your life buddy. :angel:

Dude, at first I was with Kruked. Though after reading this ^ you clearly have the ability to read/write/type properly, which just makes me wonder why people communicate so poorly these days(primarily online)? I'm not here to hate, it just seems silly.

free bump, hope you find your parts

Macaronnie
12-16-2014, 08:56 PM
Last bump. In need of manual dust shield still

cterry
12-19-2014, 09:39 AM
i have a dust shield good sir and will ship of course if you dont mind shoot me a text 256-318-4729 and ill get you hooked up =)