PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Oversized pistons or sr20det Shortblock.

Perfect Balance
11-14-2014, 08:26 AM
I recently had a ringland failure that scratched up my cylinder wall.

Most likely I'll need to have the block bored, so in the market for some oversized pistons, preferably 86.2 or 86.5. The cheaper the better, oem oversize would be best/cheapest.

OR

If someone has a good shortblock laying around for a few hundred bucks, which will end up being cheaper than buying oversize pistons, rings, and getting my block bored and decked, that would be ideal too.

Basically I'm broke and trying to get this thing back on the road. Just running a t25 so I don't want to spend $1000 rebuilding my block and going forged everything to make 220hp.

Located in Virginia.

cterry
11-14-2014, 10:45 AM
Hey sorry to hear about the sr =( but we are a performance shop located in AL we are a dealer for every piston company on the market and will beat anyone price. We also drop ship so its cheaper and quicker for you if your still needing them or anything for that matter please give us a call 256-822-9086 we will hook you up with any parts, wheels, tires you need! thanks.

Perfect Balance
11-17-2014, 11:49 AM
bump. At this point really just looking for a good deal on forged pistons.

enriquez8907
11-18-2014, 03:33 PM
Dude i have a SR short block and the bore walls are clean! only thing i'm located in Ontario CA (So-Cal)