PDA

View Full Version : fuel pump ?

90sr
07-09-2004, 10:54 PM
hey guys got a question for ya's, got the sr to crank, and she has spark but no fuel, the fuel pump isnt primen at all doesnt click on or ne thing, its the walboro 255 and i was going to check it out tomoro morning see if everythings all wired correctly i mean from lookin in the trunk it looks fine, but i also heard that the fuel pump relay up by the battery plugs in fine but the wires have to be rewired together for it to work, jus if anyone has done it let me know i could use some help cuz with no fuel shes jus gona keep crankin. thanks guys

chris

kandyflip445
07-09-2004, 11:12 PM
Did you check the fuse?

90sr
07-09-2004, 11:47 PM
nope didnt do that, n i have no chilton on the car so i dont no wat fuse is what so if u kno wat fuse is for the fuel pump let me know, also if u know of ne thing bout that rewiring the plugs too that would be great, cuz my fuses look fine to be honest. thanks

kandyflip445
07-10-2004, 01:24 AM
Well you can't really tell if a fuse is blown or not unless you pull it out or have a fuse tester. Just go pull out all the fuses and replace any that are blown. The fuel pump fuse should be in the engine bay with a bunch of other fuses in a box with labeling on top.

90sr
07-10-2004, 08:44 AM
alright i checked all the fuses, the fuses are fine, pump still not turning on, what do you think is next.

duey
07-10-2004, 11:25 AM
get a test light and check if your getting power at the fuel pump when turn the ignition ON.