PDA

View Full Version : hey guys quick question. rb25 wiring specialties

Clicky
08-30-2014, 08:06 AM
I just ordered the harness for some store.
I didnt realize it was for aem map conversion.

My engine is completely stock.

Will this work? Or would I have to cancel my order.

Bleakley
08-30-2014, 08:34 AM
If it is not too late, just give Yuri a call so he is aware. He is a great guy and will help you out. I have dealt with him a few times and he is the best.

Clicky
08-30-2014, 08:48 AM
I actually got it from ebay

I know I know I should have read it thru first

Bleakley
08-30-2014, 08:59 AM
If it is within a certain amount of time and you have not paid yet, you can retract your offer. You will just have to give a reason.

Clicky
08-30-2014, 09:12 AM
I will try. Thank you for your help kind sir. Ill let you know if o messed up too far lol

SLiDe_WaYz
08-30-2014, 09:46 AM
You can still give Yuri a call and he will for sure give you a helping hand.

Clicky
08-30-2014, 09:52 PM
I hope he does help. Everytime I see someone talking about yuri, its always really good comments being said about him.
Thanks guys ill give him a call

superwowfactory
08-31-2014, 01:57 AM
I personally worked with Yuri assisting in the development of specific harness features. He is loyal and one of the greatest guys to work with. Who was the seller on eBay? I would be curious if it was not tied directly to WS.

Either way, send a message to the eBay seller immediately. It is best to buy from Wiring Specialties main site if they have it in stock. www.wiringspecialties.com

We will be selling these harnesses on our new site again soon as well.

www.superwowfactory.com

Good luck bud.

Bleakley
08-31-2014, 06:45 AM
You can still give Yuri a call and he will for sure give you a helping hand.

This.

I personally worked with Yuri assisting in the development of specific harness features. He is loyal and one of the greatest guys to work with. Who was the seller on eBay? I would be curious if it was not tied directly to WS.

Either way, send a message to the eBay seller immediately. It is best to buy from Wiring Specialties main site if they have it in stock. www.wiringspecialties.com

We will be selling these harnesses on our new site again soon as well.

www.superwowfactory.com

Good luck bud.

And this.