PDA

View Full Version : Completely custom gauge?

Zs240sx
08-22-2014, 07:56 PM
I want to build a completely custom gauge cluster using GlowShift Tinted 7 Color Gauges. I already have all the gauges planned out, but what I'm trying to find is implementing blinkers in with it. Much like the stock gauge cluster, I want to have the arrows show up with my custom one. Same with the lights that come on the stock cluster, but moved around to my liking. It seems complicated, and if it can't be done, don't be afraid to tell me.

anti tyler
08-22-2014, 08:21 PM
Call me stupid but use the stock harness and wires that make the gauge turn signals flash?

if you're doing a custom cluster all you should need is to cut out squares to mount your backlit turn signal lights.

Just like the piece laid over the plastic cluster face in the shape of turn signals.

Of course it's not going to be so simple, much more tedious to move things around and rewire them.

Zs240sx
08-22-2014, 08:31 PM
I figured I could tap into the stock harness after finding a diagram for it, I just wasn't too sure about it. I want to add the blinkers and the other dash lights into it, so I figured it would involve doing that.

Im prepared for a tedious job for a nice outcome. :coolugh: