View Full Version : Special Fourth of July S13/S14 suspension group buy

drift freaq
07-04-2004, 03:44 PM
C-Tune Sportline Suspension Pieces
s13/s14 rear upper control arms $119 a set
s13/s14 rear forward links (traction rods) $116 a set
s13/s14 rear toe rods $150 a set
s13/s14 Front TC rods $119 a set
these are all equiped with zerk fittings for lubrication for long long life.

all of these are plus shipping though they are not that heavy so shipping is pretty inexpensive. I accept paypal for credit cards and U.S. postal money orders.
I do not have the pics of the TC rods, s14 rucas, or toe rods they will be posted up later, but they look very similar to the other stuff.
Have a happy Fourth of July everyone.
Yes this sale is through the next two weeks after the Fourth of July. happy buying everyone.

KiDyNomiTe
07-05-2004, 12:13 AM
i think you mean front tc rods, how much adjustment do those rucas have

heated heavy
07-05-2004, 02:46 AM
can i pick up? are any of them adjustable? whats the quality comparable to?

ryan hagen
07-05-2004, 07:45 AM
very interested in the toe rods, let me know ifr they are still forsale after the 4th

skills
07-05-2004, 08:39 AM
very very interested! to bad there is no info given on what type of payment you accept and who to make it out to:). you take credit card if so then count me in for sure on a 1 full set!!!!!

ryan

drift freaq
07-05-2004, 01:27 PM
i think you mean front tc rods, how much adjustment do those rucas have
I am checking again but last I heard up to 2 1/2 degrees of camber adjustment if there is more I will post as soon as I know. These are so new I have not even had a chance to install a set on my car yet.

drift freaq
07-05-2004, 01:27 PM
very very interested! to bad there is no info given on what type of payment you accept and who to make it out to:). you take credit card if so then count me in for sure on a 1 full set!!!!!

ryan

I accept paypal for credit cards and U.S. postal money orders as well.

drift freaq
07-05-2004, 01:39 PM
can i pick up? are any of them adjustable? whats the quality comparable to?

yes you may pick up. these are very comparable to all of the Japanese brands in fact there is a Japanese company that is picking up our line and rebranding it for the Japanese market.

drift freaq
07-05-2004, 01:40 PM
very interested in the toe rods, let me know ifr they are still forsale after the 4th
ryan the sale will run through the next two weeks.

heated heavy
07-05-2004, 01:54 PM
pm'd you about pick up information

Frappe
07-05-2004, 07:54 PM
Any additional info about materials/construction of the bars? Or any reviews from people running these? They look a lot like the ones on eBay, and I've never heard anything about the quality of the bars, etc.

And can't wait for those other pics!

airsoft
07-05-2004, 08:23 PM
is the best way to contact you through PM ? if its not too much trouble can u email me ? [email protected]

i also left a pm anyways

skills
07-05-2004, 10:45 PM
ok well i will have to wait to get my paypal account setup (probably end of this week early next week). do you have these in stock ready to go out by chance or are we going to have to wait to fill an order of "X" amout of pieces? so the deadline is going to be the 18th to order for these correct. how much should i be expecting on the shipping charge to 98902?

thanks
ryan

ryan hagen
07-07-2004, 06:21 PM
can i get shipping on a set of toe rods to 54501 rhinelander wi.......thanks

drift freaq
07-07-2004, 06:34 PM
ok guys more info for you the rucas have up +4 -4 degrees of camber adjustment. I did get to drive a S14 equipped with all of these pieces and the car drove awesome. In fact ride was quite smooth and the car felt like it was on rails. The car I drove was in a photo shoot for the sept issue of Super Street.

drift freaq
07-07-2004, 06:37 PM
Any additional info about materials/construction of the bars? Or any reviews from people running these? They look a lot like the ones on eBay, and I've never heard anything about the quality of the bars, etc.

And can't wait for those other pics!
Frappe see what I wrote above :D , yes we have an asscociate that sells them on ebay but the group buy price is better. Plus you have me to deal with and most people really like that fact( shameless self promotion in effect, hahahhahha)

INeedNewTires
07-08-2004, 04:44 PM
any kind of warranty? What material are they made of? What are they coated in? How much is shipping to Tx 77346? im interested in the toe and traction rods, are they returnable?

drift freaq
07-08-2004, 07:37 PM
any kind of warranty? What material are they made of? What are they coated in? How much is shipping to Tx 77346? im interested in the toe and traction rods, are they returnable?

these are nickel coated and they are steel. Warranty is as follows.
All items are warranted against material defects in workmanship. They are not however warrantied in cases of misuse or damage due to accident.
I.E. inspect them before installing them if you are concerned about them. If you install them and crash your car and bend them or break them due to crashing your car they will not be warrantied.
They are returnable only under warranty conditions.

drift freaq
07-08-2004, 07:39 PM
oh and yes I P.M.'d you about shipping

ryan hagen
07-09-2004, 01:04 AM
i just found a s13 fastback on auto trader that looks hella lot better than mine, mine is sooo trashed there was soo much bondo and at the time i didnt know how to check for it, i m gonna have my friend check into it (it's 266 miles away), so i m gonna hold off on the toe rods for a week, in 2 weeks i could get them regaurdless of if i get the car, but i got one loan so i d rather just buy this one in cash and most 240s dont stay for sale long......just dont want u to think i m flaking but a decent chasis supercedes me needing parts.

drift freaq
07-09-2004, 11:49 AM
[QUOTE=ryan hagen]i just found a s13 fastback on auto trader that looks hella lot better than mine, mine is sooo trashed there was soo much bondo and at the time i didnt know how to check for it, i m gonna have my friend check into it (it's 266 miles away), so i m gonna hold off on the toe rods for a week, in 2 weeks i could get them regaurdless of if i get the car, but i got one loan so i d rather just buy this one in cash and most 240s dont stay for sale long......just dont want u to think i m flaking but a decent chasis supercedes me needing parts.[/QUOTE

no problem ryan

drift freaq
07-09-2004, 12:02 PM
oh and people do not be fooled by another group buy persons claim that the finish of all the different manufacturers suspension pieces makes a difference in durability. Regardless of the finish chrome , nickel, cadium etc all will resist the elements. Its really a matter of taste.
Plus a lot of these suspension pieces are coming from the same manufacturer. In fact some of the Japanese companies go to the exact same manufacturer. I have been working with the distributor who deals with the manufacterer and is the sole importer for the U.S. for over two years.

Toahk
07-09-2004, 11:38 PM
I just made payment for the S13 RUCA's, my email is [email protected] , try to get me a tracking # asap, thanks.

Jhay
07-10-2004, 12:19 AM
Able to ship to Canada?

dvdevo
07-10-2004, 07:14 AM
mine should arrive next week :x

drift freaq
07-10-2004, 06:13 PM
Able to ship to Canada?

yes , but will have to check on shipping costs.

drift freaq
07-10-2004, 06:32 PM
heres a little pic of the s14 ruca on a car people

DamnedButDetermined
07-11-2004, 05:48 PM
I need a shipping quote for a set of S13 RUCAS to Jacksonville Fl, 32257 Also just go ahead and give me a seperate quote for a set of RUCAS and T/C rods.

thank you very much,
DbD

drift freaq
07-12-2004, 06:56 PM
[QUOTE=DamnedButDetermined]I need a shipping quote for a set of S13 RUCAS to Jacksonville Fl, 32257 Also just go ahead and give me a seperate quote for a set of RUCAS and T/C rods.

thank you very much,
DbD[/QUOTE

on it sent you a p.m.

Toahk
07-13-2004, 02:09 PM
I sent payment friday the 9th, can you ship me stuff out soon or what? If you cant by friday id like a refund, email is [email protected] , thanks.

dvdevo
07-13-2004, 04:50 PM
i heard dave's a busy man so you have to wait :( , my friend got stuff from him but it took awhile, i'll be patient

Wei240
07-13-2004, 05:15 PM
yeah, you shouldn't worry, he's legit,
if you really wanted something, there's nothing like walking into a shop that has things in stock, with everything online, there's always a possibility of waiting longer than expected...

hmm, so dave, are you going to respond to the other thread regarding finish and such...

usdms14
07-13-2004, 10:11 PM
how much for RUCA for a S14 shipped to 96817

ryan hagen
07-14-2004, 09:55 AM
my car fell through, i ll have to rock rusty but trusty for awhile yet, i ll paypal the money out

dvdevo
07-14-2004, 04:15 PM
woo hooo got them today.

Toahk
07-14-2004, 05:28 PM
Wow already got them, had no idea that you already sent them out, thanks a ton! top notch service!

drift freaq
07-14-2004, 05:55 PM
yeah, you shouldn't worry, he's legit,
if you really wanted something, there's nothing like walking into a shop that has things in stock, with everything online, there's always a possibility of waiting longer than expected...

hmm, so dave, are you going to respond to the other thread regarding finish and such...

actually I am , regarding the persons claim that my statement about the difference in finishes being fictitous.
Fact is we have also installed many of these rucas with the nickel finish and I have not seen one chip yet. Oh and chrome does chip.
Obivously he did not own many chrome plated bike parts as a kid or he would know this.
I have the option to get chrome ones if I want them . They do cost more, do you want to pay extra for them? same ruca just chrome finished.
Fact is if yours did chip you could repaint them any color you want.
People we are talking suspension components here the factory finish on stock rucas is not even to the quality standards of the nickel plating. Its paint on metal , it scratchs it chips it rusts.
Yet you see it last in very cold winter climates in Japan , Canada , eastern united states etc.....
Fact is he needs to feel a reason to make his look better so he can charge more plain and simple. I state facts here and he hypes
"don't believe the hype"

focused
07-15-2004, 04:25 PM
I may be down for a set of s14 RUCA's... I already made a post on the STB thread, as i'm looking to pick those up. If i go with both think you could cut a deal on the shipping by throwing them together?

drift freaq
07-15-2004, 11:58 PM
I may be down for a set of s14 RUCA's... I already made a post on the STB thread, as i'm looking to pick those up. If i go with both think you could cut a deal on the shipping by throwing them together?

no problem I am sure we can.

theronin
07-16-2004, 06:05 PM
ill take s14 ruca and rear toe rods mang!!!

shipping to 95621 brotha!

[email protected]

;)

BenDriftin
07-17-2004, 04:27 PM
if still goin could you get me a quote for s13 RUCA's shipped to 70726?

[email protected]

one11racing
07-17-2004, 07:02 PM
is there a deal if you buy like all parts for the s13 chasis? kinda like a full suspesion.
-sean

bbreese
07-18-2004, 01:47 AM
I was going to ask the same thing. I know the prices are pretty good as is, but any better deals when getting a complete set-up (s13 also). Also, do you powder coat? I am going with a blue theme on this car. As for shipping, my zip is 98367 and you can email me at [email protected]
-Ben

airsoft
07-18-2004, 03:02 AM
good question can u post if ud hit a better deal for the ones that buy more than a lot lol

BenDriftin
07-18-2004, 03:15 PM
Money sent for S13 RUCA's. [email protected] :bigok:

rupertaker1
07-19-2004, 04:51 PM
Is it too late to order a set of S14 rucas?

ryan hagen
07-19-2004, 05:21 PM
i got mine already, good stuff

SHIFTrl240
07-20-2004, 07:22 PM
is this still going on? i'm very interested in a set of s13 RUCA's
[email protected]

psychoblue
07-20-2004, 11:36 PM
just got mine..very impressed with the quality!

here's the installed pics.

the rear forward link (thanks silvia for correcting) is'nt bolted on yet as i still have to adjust :)

thanks again dave!

http://www.controlledspin.com/~ihatesr/yata/ruca2.jpg

silvia lover
07-21-2004, 12:49 AM
for the post above, i think the link you haven't bolt is the rear forward link, not the toe link. the toe link should be the longest one on the back close to the exhaust. I heard that is not recommanded to adjust the forward link by yourself since that will effect the rear handling (that's what i read over phase2motortrend.com).
anyways, i'm wondering how's the fitment of the toe links for the S14 chassis. I ask b/c the battleversion toe links have a small gab between the chassis and the bearing joint, that can be fix with couple washers. the c-tune looks indentical (beside the zenki fitting on the c-tune toe link) to them and also fit both S13 and S14 chassis. please let me know. thz

btw, do i have to lube the ball joints before install? thz

DamnedButDetermined
07-22-2004, 11:41 AM
Just got mine yesterday....Thanks Dave, they look great. Is there a thread somewhere that someone can link me too that describes all the benfits of the additional linkages in the rear? Also is everyone just bolting these up without using an alignment machine? How do you knao what kind of camber you have in the rear and what your caster now is up front?

By the way I am only referencing the parts I got...RUCAS and T/C Rods

drift freaq
07-23-2004, 06:10 PM
cool cool guys this particular sale is going to end at the end of next week so all that have not ordered yet please P.M. me or email me at [email protected]

bbreese
07-26-2004, 05:09 PM
wrong thread, sorry :smash:

drift freaq
07-27-2004, 05:55 PM
is there a deal if you buy like all parts for the s13 chasis? kinda like a full suspesion.
-sean
$460 for everything for s13 no more S14 rucas till the next shipment
still have toe rods tc rods and traction rods for s14 though.

drift freaq
07-29-2004, 07:15 PM
ok guys were coming down to the wire here which means friday sat and thats it. so get your orders in .

young gun
07-30-2004, 10:07 AM
how much out side of the sale i would like to get some s14 parts but not for a few weeks?

drift freaq
07-31-2004, 06:47 PM
how much out side of the sale i would like to get some s14 parts but not for a few weeks?

hit me up in email [email protected] also I will be posting the new regular price sometime monday.