PDA

View Full Version : Fuses blown then Fusible Link Blew...AHHH FIXED..!!!

bigsparky
05-05-2014, 07:01 PM
Electrical on 91 Nissan Sentra...we removed a Viper alarm as it was severly biting my wiring loom ansd shorting out a BUNCH of fuses to the point of blowing a fusible link...then the one NEXT to it blew and stayed there... Robert is a Tech fresh out of RCC here in Riverside...contact me if you would like his phone #...I mean this guy did it right,,,thesystem was blowing his mind (after it blew mine) he was starting to think my starter was bad...then the Altenator was bad..( no they werent)...whaqt it boiled down to was the Ign Ballast Resister(that Raceway Nissan did NOT know what it was & said the part is no longer in production) so I took it to Top Dawg...they threw parts at it (get this I showed them the bad parts) and charged me 370.00 and i drove away thinking it was fixed...nope I drove 5 miles got home parked it in the driveway...poof same problem all over again..I got a ride back to them he actually YELLED at mke that the car needed a new wiring loom...NO it didnt...I said I"ll fix it...and walked out ogh man why didnt he put it on the invioce..mmm??? well Ask and I will tell you the short story..."Sparky" :ssex: