MISC stiffners/brackets for the bumper
OEM foam support for bumper
OEM side skirts
OEM rear valances
OEM rear wing

PS:my car is red= =,post a reply or pm me

whitetrash_s13
04-24-2014, 08:52 AM
Best way is to get a front clip, sell the motor, and pick up the skirts and valences. It'll be more costly up front, but once you sell what you don't need, you'll be in it cheaper than most. I just bought all OE replica and spent @1k for everything

No 240.. No id
04-24-2014, 09:23 AM
My kit was $1100 shipped. Full kit, minus the oem lip.
Don't do FRP/REPLICA Best way to go is OEM. GL

rundown240
04-24-2014, 09:30 AM
So what you're basically looking for is what I previously sold last month right? Minus the tail lights of course, lol. http://zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=556805

Quite possible I have another full kit available. I have everything on the list OEM, including the rare front lip.

zombiewolf513
04-24-2014, 10:04 AM
I'm interested rundown

rundown240
04-24-2014, 10:16 AM
ha ha, alright but you got to give me a few days to get back from a TDY in Lackland AFB, TX. Got some interest sparked, but I have to give OP the chance first. This is, of course, is his WTB thread. I wouldn't want what he's asking for, to get pulled from under him without him getting a chance to maybe grab it.

davincent
04-24-2014, 02:18 PM
Yes!!before I post this I found your threads and I was like :facepalm:should have post early but if you will have another set I am definitely interested!

So what you're basically looking for is what I previously sold last month right? Minus the tail lights of course, lol. http://zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=556805

Quite possible I have another full kit available. I have everything on the list OEM, including the rare front lip.

davincent
04-24-2014, 02:18 PM
My kit was $1100 shipped. Full kit, minus the oem lip.
Don't do FRP/REPLICA Best way to go is OEM. GL
Thanks bro,OEM the best

rundown240
04-24-2014, 04:37 PM
Yes!!before I post this I found your threads and I was like :facepalm:should have post early but if you will have another set I am definitely interested!

I believe someone told me on there that the right person would come along and finally find this FS thread. That person did and snagged it up. I knew that there would be another person later that would find it to and be too late. I was going to wait until later this year and release another kit out, but saw your WTB and figure I'd let ya know. PM'd ya

TheRealSy90
04-24-2014, 06:04 PM
I've got OEM Kouki 4 piece side skirts in the Midnight purple/black color that I will sell.