PDA

View Full Version : Blitz turbo timer wire problem.

240riot
03-26-2014, 10:27 PM
So I recently picked up a used blitz dtt dc2 and ordered up the harness for my car. Harness came in and realized that harness will not plug in to the tt. Did some research and noticed that there is a power harness that I'm missing. From the tt is a 4 pin connector and I'm assuming the harness I need is a 4 pin to 3 because the wire harness for the car is a 3 pin. Does anyone have and idea where to get one. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

brndck
03-26-2014, 10:56 PM
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=blitz+turbo+timer+harness+240sx

240riot
03-26-2014, 11:28 PM
Yes I did that. I saw in pictures that the turbo timer comes with this power harness or something. Here is the harness to the car next to the tt. 68610

eek
03-26-2014, 11:34 PM
yea it looks like your missing the main power harness for the turbo timer which enables you to plug it into the plug and play harness and into the back of the main unit. If you purchased it from a shop I would contact them and ask for a new one. If not looks like you may have to cut and splice and make your own harness. You could also try calling say frsport or enjukuracing and see if they are able to order that harness for you (doubt it but doesn't hurt to ask).

240riot
03-26-2014, 11:47 PM
Yeah I have searched all over Google trying to find that harness. How hard would it be to splice it to the harness I have. On the tt side it has a black wire (ground?) and the harness to the car doesn't.

eek
03-27-2014, 01:26 AM
Yeah I have searched all over Google trying to find that harness. How hard would it be to splice it to the harness I have. On the tt side it has a black wire (ground?) and the harness to the car doesn't.

Its not hard to splice and make your own harness. Just need to get some good crimp connectors or if you want you can spend the extra time to solder all the connections.

240riot
03-27-2014, 12:49 PM
Its not hard to splice and make your own harness. Just need to get some good crimp connectors or if you want you can spend the extra time to solder all the connections.

So I looked back in the box that I got the tt in and it looks like it has the power harness but the end with the 3 prong mulex connection is cut. I know it's not hard to just splice those to the wiring harness but the power harness has two black wires. Where do those go? 68646

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

eek
03-27-2014, 04:30 PM
The 2 black wires should be ground wires.

240riot
03-27-2014, 09:29 PM
The 2 black wires should be ground wires.

Spliced them to my harness and grounded the two black. Works like a charm. Thanks a lot man for the help. I really appreciated it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk