PDA

View Full Version : i need help on vacuum parts please

chris2.4
03-14-2014, 05:11 PM
I have a ka24de built short block I'm turboing. All parts that bolt on to a car, I can install. I installed the engine Transmission, aluminum drive shaft and j30 diff with axles so I'm not that slow. Vacuum parts I'm lost on so I need help connecting all of this Stuff. Here's a small list.

Turbonetics t3t4 is the turbo... zero shaft play. Got it from a buddy along with the wastegate for $150..V8 GUY SO HE SO HE DIDN'T CARE

6 port vacuum/boost block. I know it goes in line with the brake booster.

Turbonetics evolution wastegate. It has 2 ports. The tech I talked to said the top port goes to a boost controller if I had one. If not then don't bother.

Manual boost controller. I got one. Crappy issis. Reviews say only good for 12-13lb so I'm good with that for a while.

Tial 50mm bov. Boost gauge, aem afr gauge..I can handle the oil gauge myself.
How the heck does all these parts #TEE# together and back to the vacuum block then to the gauges? A drawing would be nice

sil80dude
03-17-2014, 03:09 PM
http://www.toyotagtturbo.com/forums/showthread.php?20649-Fitting-Turbosmart-or-similar-Manual-Boost-Controller

then just "t" off the line coming from the intake mani and run that to your boost/vac gauge

lookup the manual for your tial bov and figure out how to tie it into the system