PDA

View Full Version : Ga People Speak Up!

s14slider
06-11-2004, 07:01 PM
Come on now, I have an SR at least 5 of my friends have SR's, and I know that there are many more, so everyone speak up with names, location, and mods. Hopefully we can set up a REAL 240 meet instead of that 240's over Atlanta crap ( most of you know what I mean ). So, lets get this thread started up and try to organize something sick here. so, I will start:

s14slider
06-11-2004, 07:05 PM
Brandon Reed
Oakwood, GA ( just outside of Gainesville )
92 Hatch w/ SR
Pretty much every bolt-on
Dyno results will be up soon with detailed mod list

Now it is your turn!!

JDM K's
06-13-2004, 09:27 PM
Mohammed
Stn. Mtn., GA
White '89 240sx couple
SR
Silvia conversion with widebody chargespeed body kit
Last time I was dyno @ 297 to the wheel hopefully I will dyno soon

My Brother Ozzie
Red '91 240sx couple
SR
Silvia conversion
Dyno # will come soon

Most people call us Silvia brother's, I am down for meet

TheSnail
06-13-2004, 10:00 PM
Voya (Snail)

Marietta GA

-Black and green silvia frontend 93 coupe that is rb26 in three weeks.
-Black 91 hatchback with an rb20det

E&ERacing
06-29-2004, 07:56 PM
Sup Mo, Ozzie, and Voya, it's Eric, E&E I down for a meet. We can all meet up over at our shop.

95 S14/ almost finished with Kouki conversion, 231 to the wheels KA-T 6 psi, soon to be swapping in a RB25.

Eric
www.e-emotorsports.com/turboka.php

Steeles
06-30-2004, 11:30 AM
what you got against 240s over atlanta?

s14slider
07-04-2004, 08:02 PM
well, 240s over atlanta do not like to do the type of stuff that I like to do ( such as illegal drifting, road racing, street racing, etc. ) so nothing personal, just not my kind of people. But we do share the same love for 240's, so...... oh well. I was just wanting to see what my local 240's have and to see if they want to hang out and have some fun. I hope that clears some things up.

shinhed
07-05-2004, 12:48 AM
Burr
<-----

JDM K's
07-05-2004, 11:13 AM
Hey, Eric I think I meet with you at Main Stream Performance Dyno Challenge. I am the guy with the white 240sx with Silvia conversion and Charge Speed body kit. You need to set up date and time?

s14slider
07-05-2004, 11:19 AM
Hell yeah, I got about 5 friends down here that have 240's with SR's. I can get them all to follow me down to this meet and we will probably have a real good showing of some people. Just keep all of these people informed. Thanks - Brandon

Loofee95SE
07-10-2004, 02:26 PM
Well, I'm C not in GA, I'm in AL but will drive there for the meet.
I got Gold 90 240sx with Ca18det, Trust exhaust & downpipe. No dyno #
Birmingham, AL

CodyW
07-26-2004, 09:23 PM
hey, what's up everyone. i've been on this board for a while but never have posted very much, but I live in Dunwoody and have a 95 SR-powered S14. It's currently down (and has been for about 2 months now) though as the SR that was in the car when I bought it blew about 2 weeks after I got the car (had some kind of serious oil consumption issue that was basically un-detectable) but I have a new blacktop S13 SR that i'm gonna put in as soon as a few goodies arrive for it, which should be later this week (greddy oil pan, oil filter relocation kit, apex'i 1.1mm headgasket, blitz turbo timer, and a few other things). i already have quite a few mods (FP big28, UH fuel rail, 550cc injectors, FMIC, 3" exhaust, KYB shocks, etc...) but i still have plenty of big plans for this thing and would love to make it out to a meet sometime.
also, me and my friends from driftmechaniks.com put on meets every once and a while and i also usually attend the drift411.com meets so maybe i'll see some of you guys there.

cody

ZenkiSE
08-04-2004, 09:43 AM
Well i live in colombus i am also apart for the 240over ATL BUT i also love my 240 so don't worry about me illega drifting is the shiznat. I dont have an SR or a turbo but i have lots o footwork done. Tein coilovers tanabe drift spec RUCAS upper links and toe rods front under brace and powertrix subframe collars a J30 VLSD cusco pillowball mounts front/back. tanabe tranny bushing kit ASP undercrank pulley Injen short ram. Its all on a 96 SE.

pputkowski
08-12-2004, 09:13 AM
I'm failry new....but i'm in Macon GA and looking for a 240 hatch.

1 88 U
08-16-2004, 06:37 PM
well, 240s over atlanta do not like to do the type of stuff that I like to do ( such as illegal drifting, road racing, street racing, etc. ) so nothing personal, just not my kind of people. But we do share the same love for 240's, so...... oh well. I was just wanting to see what my local 240's have and to see if they want to hang out and have some fun. I hope that clears some things up.

if you wanna add mountain runs to that list holla at 2tn'd racing.

Phoen_x_s14
08-21-2004, 01:26 AM
Like Tiger Woods said on the Racial Draft for the Chappelle show "Fo Shizzle"
lol.

We just met up with Brandon, a.k.a S14Slider (more like RPS13 now, eh? lol) to night, cool dude to talk to/hang out with. Anyone want to do a few practice runs at Blood Mountain in a few weeks? Maybe after tire change and my 5 speed swap, I say we roll up there again, AND bring a dang camcorder this time! Who's all up for it?!?!?!?!

JPS13
08-21-2004, 09:07 AM
Yeah, Brandon is a cool guy. And I'm up for headin up to Blood Mtn. anytime :rawk:

rickys240
08-28-2004, 07:04 PM
Sup Brandon, Lol you know me...i'm up for any meet

Phoen_x_s14
08-28-2004, 11:28 PM
soon planning on holding another meetup for some Touge runs on Labor day weekend, ATL people. dang hopefully I can collect and get my 5 speed swap soon.

rickys240
09-01-2004, 05:12 PM
Atlanta meet full details.
When. Friday Sept 17th 8:00 pm
Where. Andretti Speed Lab, Monte Carlo room.

Atlanta Drift enthusiast meet. We are having a meet for the Atlanta and surrounding area Drift enthusiasts to discuss ideas about ways to get the ball rolling in Atlanta. We will be discussing places to contact, ways to contact them and things to say to them to calm any doubts about a Drift event in the area. Bring your ideas, suggestions and good attitudes and have some fun. On hand will be Tony Schultz, Toyo sponsered Drifter for Finish Line Motorsports (sponser permitting) and his car, Sae Kang from Finish line motorsports, Products from Core Performance Products and we will raffle off a Stage 2 Gravity clutch from Competition clutches and Stainless Brake lines from Core Performance. Raffle tickets will be 2 dollars.

Meet like minded people in your area, trade spots if you want and lets try to build the base in Atlanta. Everyone wants more events and safer places to slide so lets make em.

97DubTruck
09-05-2004, 12:48 PM
uh huh yeah i'll go. dammit 240s over atlanta is a joke. the most negative 240 people ever. their mods are the best. their cars are the shit. but a stock sr will take 80% of that whole damn club. it's retarded.

Phoen_x_s14
09-07-2004, 12:50 PM
haha for real, I e-mailed them last year and wanted to meet up becuase they already had a organised 240 group, but all they ever wanted to do was go meet up to eat somehwhere or go go-kart racing. Man seems like the only thing they wanted to do with their cars is just pop the hoods at a parking lot to show off what expensive parts they got under the hood.

97DubTruck
09-07-2004, 03:52 PM
Man seems like the only thing they wanted to do with their cars is just pop the hoods at a parking lot to show off what expensive parts they got under the hood.

haha and that's just a mandrel bent custom intake and polished valve cover. :cj:

E&ERacing
09-07-2004, 09:56 PM
The 240's over ATL guys are cool, they can be alittle standoffish at times with new people, just because they all hate the ricer scene, but hey the ricers generally seem to have fun. I am down with the Sept 17th meet, I won't have a hood or front bumper yet, gonna pick one up at the nopi nat's during their cheap sales. But illegal dirfting and racing sounds like fun to me.

Going to the dyno this week, the KA should hit 300-350 hopefully, got the 550's and msd6 btm. Should be fun.

Eric
www.e-emotorsports.com

97DubTruck
09-09-2004, 06:35 PM
The 240's over ATL guys are cool, they can be alittle standoffish at times with new people, just because they all hate the ricer scene, but hey the ricers generally seem to have fun.
Eric
www.e-emotorsports.com

97 kouki w/ an sr20 and turbo upgrade isn't rice. they just don't like you unless you are just like them. which is ka-t. and most of them don't have it yet. :Owned:

s14unimog
09-09-2004, 08:20 PM
I'm down for the meet.

s14slider
09-09-2004, 08:48 PM
hell yeah, we are getting the ball rolling on this shit. I might have SR in by then, who the hell knows.

E&ERacing
09-10-2004, 08:39 AM
97DubTruck, I didn't say you were rice, nor did I say anyone else was rice. I am just saying, if you actually knew any of the 240's over Atl guys, you would know they consider anyone that wants to do illegal street racing, driving around town showing off, illegal drifting, and just hanging out somewhere, they consider them ricers. Which we aren't ricers, we just want to have fun. Barely anyone is KA-T with them, I know of one guy thats running KA-T, a couple running RB20, and more than anyone else running SR's, so they aren't all about KA-T's. s14slider, Russ knows more than anyone else when it comes to 240's, not cool making fun of him man, plus his NA KA will take stock SR's. I like SR's but everyone has them, they then think they're the shit, line an SR up with mine, then we can see which ones better.

We'll see ya'll Friday.

Eric

Steeles
09-10-2004, 11:02 AM
97 kouki w/ an sr20 and turbo upgrade isn't rice. they just don't like you unless you are just like them. which is ka-t. and most of them don't have it yet. :Owned:

i don't care anyway you put it KA-T fuckin Blows literately.. i'm down for the meet. If it rains illegal KA drifting time.... hahahahaha

hell yeah, we are getting the ball rolling on this shit. I might have SR in by then, who the hell knows. And if any 240's over ATL guys wanna come and get made fun of, come on by, we will all be waiting, esp. the s-s-stuttering fucker! HEHEHEHEHE, I am a mean bastard, but oh well.

I've been a member at 240s over atlanta for 3 years know where I met them? Road Atlanta for a track day and there were more cars on the track than in the parking lot. hoods were popped for engines to cool down. our gatherings are probably boring to you because we all have more in common than just the cars. we are friends that get together for more reasons than just the cars.

blinding stupidity like the crap you people posted is why we are stand offish towards newbs. you have to get along with the group. and we are all different its not that anyone on that list has never street raced or practiced drifting in a parking lot. hell we've had convoys of 10+ cars moving up 75/85 at one of our "meets to gtet something to eat" going 100+. its in your attitudes and approaches to things. you come off as some 16 year old thug that thinks he knows everything your damn right your gonna get the cold shoulder from us. most of 240s over atlanta have been involved with and around these cars longer than half the "scene" has had 240s. Tony Schulz (previously mentioned D1 driver) is still a moderator on our list. he was drifting autocrossing tracking and tearing up deals gap with 240s over atlanta way before he got sponsored.

As for RDM... his cars cleaner faster and handles better. the man himself has forgotten more about the S chassis than you think you know about it.

E&ERacing
09-10-2004, 12:12 PM
Nicely said man.

Eric

97DubTruck
09-15-2004, 08:45 AM
yeah that was awesome. what i meant by the whole ka-t thing is most all of them have ka and were planning to do to ka turbo and always told me what shit sr20's are. i've gone to events with questions about 240s and just gone blown off with arrogance by most of the people in that club that i talked to. what the hell? i mean i had questions about swapping my motor and auto to 5 speed and i was promptly responded with "sr's are gay ka turbo has way more torque." what is that all about? not because i was a "noob" or even a "16 year old thug" but i was a guy that tried to be nice to everybody at the meets and actually meet new people to hang out with that have 240s. i had respect for them because sometimes they can be fun to discuss cars with at meets but when you get a lot of shit from them because you bought your car after they did or i wanted an sr, then they don't seem very open to new people. uggh if only my car was half as pimp as the cars in that club i would probably have a broke ass coupe with an oil consuming ka.the worst people have the worst cars too. it boils down to the car and what you have done to yours. i din't like the fact that a guy with a stock ass 240 would tell me i don't know a thing about 240s. who cares my car is fast, handles, and looks way better than theirs. the 97dubtruck is now done venting. exit blinding stupidity....

by the way i'm an 18 year old thug. :rofl:

s14slider
09-15-2004, 08:45 PM
and I am a 19 year old little bitch with more than 5 SR swaps under my belt, couple auto to 5 speed swaps, I am extremely familiar with the suspension and brakes on both S13 and S14 due to the fact that curbs are stupidly placed in my way of drifting, heheehe. HAHAHAHAHEHEHEE.

E&ERacing
09-16-2004, 06:11 AM
Everyone going to Adretti's tommorrow night? We can all meet up there and either have a good time or bitch about how 240's over ATL don't seem to like noobs. Maybe we can do some drifting in the parking lot, as long as nobody throws any curbs in our way. I just replaced my quarter panel, so the car will be magnet to damage now. Also is it just me and everyone around here, but do ya'll have a lot of S14's driving around with busted up quarter panels? I got tired of seeing them, so I drille dmine out and replaced it. Now there are about 5 other S14's out in our area with busted up quarters, it seem S13's get busted up fenders. Anyways, I am 23 and have plenty of CA,SR, RB, and KAT's under my belt, I know alot but I don't know everything, and I learn something new all of the time. So everyone, I am tired of the 240 over ATL discussion, I am here to have fun, so we'll see ya'll tommorrow. Jay, your 240 looks awesome, can't wait to see it in person, Brandon, I am sure I have met you before, if not, see you tommorrow.

Eric
www.e-emotorsports.com
678-770-4516

Phoen_x_s14
09-16-2004, 09:15 AM
Heh I got a somewhat busted fender and a rear quarter panel busted near the back bumber on the right side. You said you drilled it out? If your bringing your car, mind if I take a look at the work you did?

s14slider
09-16-2004, 02:53 PM
Eric, I am just giving you a hard time. I personally don't care about 240's over Atlanta. I have MANY, MANY friends with 240's and I am just wanting to have some fun with everybody. I would much rather go out and do some drifting than sit around and talk shit. Oh well, I guess I will see you guys tomorrow! c-ya

-Brandon

E&ERacing
09-16-2004, 02:58 PM
As long as this rain stops we should have a good time. Just finishing up my rear quarter right now so everything should be in order on my car. Phoen_x_s14, replacing the rear quarter is a fucking bitch, I'll bring it tommorrow and explain more in detail on it.

See ya'll tommorrow.

Eric

Phoen_x_s14
09-16-2004, 03:18 PM
Yeah I would think it would be a pain in the ass to work on. Phuck it, I'ma just slap over some wide body fenders over my battle scars then.

Brandon, sent you a PM.

97DubTruck
09-17-2004, 06:38 AM
the hurricane wasn't too bad i could still slide around yesterday. shawn (orange hatch) showed me and brandon (s14unimog) a new spot in gainesville thats real badass. nothing around. shaped like a staple. i don't really even consider myself a drifter but it was plenty fun. hopefully i can make it down tonight. i'll try my hardest. :x:

Crim
09-26-2004, 08:11 AM
Hey fellas, don't flame me because I don't own a 240 (although I used to have an s13 several years ago), but I do have an SR20 powered vechicle :)

Over the past couple months I've been putting together a new website geared towards the SR20/Nissan enthusiast crowd here in Atlanta. I am hoping to compile information on both the FWD and RWD SR20 platforms, including swap writeups etc...

I have a basic website setup now, including a web forum over at http://www.atl-sr20.com/.

The website is still a work in progress, so expect more to come as I get time to work on it.

s14slider
09-27-2004, 05:20 PM
Yo Eric, I did not get to meet you at the Andretti's meet-up. So, since everyone is getting busted for just trying to meet up, I am going to talk to the managers of Dave and Buster's in Gwinnett (off of Steve Reynold's I believe?) and see if we can meet up out there just to hang out and talk to each other. I am planning on setting this up on Sat. the 9th in October. The time of the meet-up will be 10:30 PM. We should be allowed to be there for a while, but I would prefer everyone to be there around that time, so we can make the most out of it. I will keep everyone informed on how well this turns out w/ the management there.

Hope this works out and hope to see everyone there!
-Brandon Reed

Neejay
12-21-2004, 10:32 AM
I know this is from September, but are there any up-coming dates/events to which we can meet up again?

I dont have much done to my car, but it would be cool to meet some other 240 owners. I live in Rex (alongside Stockbridge on the Henry County/Clayton County lines). I dont know anyone else whos into modding or at least has a decent knowledge of cars around here.

bleach8484
12-21-2004, 09:09 PM
Im a little late to jump in...

But im Brandon, 20, from Macon

95 240sx se - S13 redtop soon to be installed
Weisco pistons, Cometic 1.0mm headgasket, All new OEM nissan bearings, valve seals, and misc gaskets and seals, Greddy valve springs, RAS, ARP rod bolts and Head studs. All built by me. ACT Stage 3 clutch, Presicion 750hp intercooler, custom 2.5" intercooler piping (yet to be made by myself) Greddy RS BOV, and dont forget the custom Gunmetal Valve cover and Carbon insert.

Tein springs for now. And i have 2 Volk GT-C's, waitin on the money to order the other 2 :squint:

Hopefully this will be all together soon after the new year. Then maybe i can make that ride up and meet some of yall.

Neejay
12-22-2004, 12:20 AM
Damm, I'd swear you people are rich. Its like people pull money out their asses man lol. I guess Im comparing my situation to others though.

nsany(atl)
12-23-2004, 05:52 AM
Im in Smyrna, but I need to sell my Sil-80 ASAP, someone buy it. Let me know about a meet.

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?car_id=175310515&dealer_id=&car_year=1991&make=NISSAN&distance=25&max_price=&model=240SX&advcd_on=n&end_year=1992&min_price=&certified=n&address=30080&search_type=used&advanced=n&start_year=1991&color=&cardist=0

http://images.autotrader.com/images/2004/12/22/175/310/1169138962.175310515.IM1.MAIN.240x180_A.240x140.jp g

bleach8484
12-23-2004, 05:52 PM
I dont pull $ out of my ass, I just live at home for free, and work 55-60 hours a week.

E&ERacing
12-23-2004, 08:21 PM
Whenever we wanna get something together, lets do it. I'm up for it whenever, we're just moving into our new shop now.

Eric

silviadriftr
02-17-2005, 11:25 AM
Just saw this thread. Shows how long it's been since I've been on here. I'm Brian-- 1993 silvia.

rdoggins
03-03-2005, 07:25 AM
what up!! you were always a snail just not the Silvia j/k

Columbus, GA
When this thread was going I had a 90 240sx SR 323rwhp.

turbotractor97
03-03-2005, 09:49 AM
hey

just got the s13 fastback black
sr20det
and a tranny grind- sigh :down:

jvladamir
07-14-2005, 05:49 PM
Jesse Bragg
Augusta, GA
706-726-2443
1995 240sx
KA-t on the way (shut-up, it really is on the way, i only need a few more things)
3in test
3in pipe
sum cheap intake
NGK
17"s & Toyo's

Finally got my 240 about 2.5 months ago, wanted one for 5+ yrs since i could drive. turbo soon if i can only keep a descent job.
DEFINITELY up for a meet, would like to research your car and copy you exactly. Hit me up if in area.

s14slider
07-15-2005, 11:04 AM
Let me make some phone calls and see when a good day (or night) is for everyone to meet up. The only place that we have received permission to meet up at is Dave and Busters off of Steve Reynolds in duluth/gwinnett co. So, let me know what you guys think about meeting there in about a month or so. We might make it a couple months from now, just so we can make sure everyone is there, know what I mean? Oh well. :mephfawk:

plv
07-26-2005, 12:58 PM
Peter, 18, Marietta, GA

1989 240sx SE (hatchback) - stock sohc KA with 3in catback :bigok: , JIC coilovers on the front, HKS coilovers on the back, camber plates, strut bars, c-pillar bar, 5-lug conversion, z32 brakes all the way around, r32 rear subframe with vlsd, shortshifter, dual friction clutch, 16x8 front/17x9 back BBS RS meshwheels, 180sx side/rear skirts.

i also have a lot of dents and scratches, roof was spray painted flat black by previous owner, bubbled up purple shit on my windows, and a sticker thingie on my trunk that says "Drift King" :rawk:

got my car about a week ago, im looking forward to meeting other 240 guys

MrBojangles
08-06-2005, 09:20 PM
Hey guys whats up. Kinda new to zilvia but been on 240sxforums for 8 months or so.

My name is Matt, 17, Woodstock, GA.

fairly stock Black 96 S14 se -
- D2 Coilovers
- B&M Short shifter
- Injen sr intake
- Apex'i N1 catback
- Enkei OR52 (16x7.5 +38) w/ Falken Ziex512 225/50's
Thats it for current mods... Currently piecing together my custom KA-T kit which should be on by october-ish. I don't really care where we meet. I'm up for anywhere really. I live in NW metro atl so over to gwinett is pretty far but its cool with me.

Atljunglist
08-19-2005, 10:23 AM
Whats up guys. My name is Andy I have a green S14 w/ an Sr20 swap T28 BB etc. My car is currently beign worked on by Eric @ EEMotorsports. Hes putting in my 550's, Safc, and dyno tuning it. I live in Gwinnett and am ready for a 240 meet. If you guys come up with a date email me at [email protected] or gimme a call @ (678)478-2639

01SaturnL200
09-03-2005, 09:28 AM
sup guys, anybody here from the oakwood area, i think that is around gainsville, i dunno im gonna be staying up here for a lil bit and i was wonderin if u guys hang out alot, im not sure where alot of stuff is up here, so i usually go cruise around at night.... pm me if u guys wanna meet up

NISxMO
09-04-2005, 10:26 PM
Whats up guys, my name is Matt. Im new to zilvia though I am pretty active at club240. I just bought the car a few weeks ago so havent started really modding it besides a stage two clutch and short shifter that Im about to order from E&E this week. I would be interested in a meet, let me know thanks!

BlazedGlory
09-05-2005, 09:10 AM
Justin

Canton, GA

'90 Black Nissan 240SX Hatch
S13 SR20DET Swap|Wahlbro 255lph Fuel Pump|Koyo Aluminum Radiator|Custom FMIC|Greddy Type S BOV|Rocker Arm Stoppers|Metal Head Gasket|3-Inch Turbo-Back Exhaust|Apex'i N1 Muffler|KYB Struts|Eibach Springs|Greddy Profec-B Spec-II EBC|Apex'i SAFC-II|Innovate Motorsports LM-1 Wideband O2|Boost, AFR, Oil Pressure Gauges|LS Automotive 180mph Speedometer
Uninstalled Parts Collection Building
ARP Exhaust Manifold Studs|Nismo Adjustable FPR|HKS SSQV BOV w/ Purple Insert|Topspeed Intake Manifold|PeakBoost Turbo Manifold|Tial 38MM Wastegate (.7bar/10.25psi spring)|Deatschwerks 700cc Injectors|Z32 (300zx) MAF|Greddy Valvesprings|ARP Head Studs|ARP Main Studs|Crower Titanium Valvespring Retainers|Eagle Connecting Rods|CP Pistons|HKS Step 2 264 Cams|Urethane Motor/Tranny Mounts|Oversized Oil Pan|Exedy Hyper Single
Items Not Yet Purchased
Precision SC-5031E Turbo|Enthalpy ROM-Tuned ECU

I hope to get all of the Uninstalled Parts moved to the Installed Parts list within a couple of weeks after I finish buying the turbo and gaskets, and whatnot. To avoid an extremely laggy turbo, I've dropped my hp goal down from high 400s to low to mid 400s at the wheels =P. We'll see what happens - I'm pretty excited.

hoochiscrazy
09-05-2005, 01:56 PM
hey saturn, are you going to send my part or give me my money back? youve been ignoring my pms for a while. it sounds like you are doing fine and you shouldnt be using this as an excuse to rip people off.

01SaturnL200
09-05-2005, 03:18 PM
hey saturn, are you going to send my part or give me my money back? youve been ignoring my pms for a while. it sounds like you are doing fine and you shouldnt be using this as an excuse to rip people off.
lol ya doin fine....all i have right now are 3 shirts 2 pants and my car...everything else was lost in the hurricane... when i get some money ill send u how ever much i owe u back....dont worry....its not my fault i could save anything else...

hoochiscrazy
09-05-2005, 05:12 PM
all i wanted was a response, from the other post you made, it sounded like things werent that bad for you. dont worry about the money.

Rhoad Racing
09-05-2005, 08:42 PM
just checking in.

ettriguen
09-07-2005, 11:16 AM
is any body planning a meet any time soon?

95 base model
stock

roswell, ga

Rhoad Racing
09-07-2005, 12:51 PM
are you aware of the Varsity meets? Every first thursday of the month a lot of people (upwards of 150) meet up at the Varsity downtown. And its not just one genre of people. There's always a nice mix of nissans, hondas, VWs, bikes, etc...

Neejay
09-07-2005, 04:26 PM
are you aware of the Varsity meets? Every first thursday of the month a lot of people (upwards of 150) meet up at the Varsity downtown. And its not just one genre of people. There's always a nice mix of nissans, hondas, VWs, bikes, etc...
Yeah, its cool.

I go there EVERY 1st Thursday.

ettriguen
09-08-2005, 05:27 AM
no, i wasn't aware. I'll go to the next one and see how it goes. Thanks for the info...

Baka Sama
09-12-2005, 03:47 PM
Went back an read through this thread today. Are any of you people meeting up behind The T.G.I Fridays on pleasent hill?? Just wondering cause I work there and on the weekends threres always like 20 cars behind the store. Supras, 350z's, like four 240's, red turbo sentra I think, and a bunch of other misc honduh's and what not.. Just wondering cause my manager says "fuck off!" ;)

TheSnail
09-13-2005, 12:55 AM
^^^ Baka Sama, What languages do you speak?

Baka Sama
09-13-2005, 05:17 PM
Just English. I took Japanese for like er... 4 years throughout high school and some of college but lack of practice and what not has got me very rusty. I do plan on going back and finishing it up though. It would be nice to speak fluent Japanese when Im done with college. No more waiting for fan subbed anime :bow:Even though I gotta learn all the slang too... but thats another story.

Itasca
09-16-2005, 11:45 AM
Hello all. Just got my 240 a few days ago.
90 SE hatch w/ SR20

The car is absolutely filthy so I am trying to clean it before anyone sees me with it.

I am in Flowery Branch. Like to meet up with you sometime Brandon and check out your car.

Romeyo07
10-26-2005, 11:01 AM
David
92 240sx
BONE STOCK, unlike my last 240 I wish I never sold

Just moved to Woodstock from Florida last week. I don't know anyone up here so it'll be nice to meet some folks. I'm not up for the typical Friday night hang out (I've got a 6 year old), but some sort of meet or even a shop to check out would be great. Hell, I'd be happy to help turn some wrenches at someone's house.

Please, don't anyone be a stranger.

TheSnail
10-26-2005, 09:55 PM
What's up David. Pm me if you want to meet the shops around. You are probably 10min from my house. Canton rd. sound familiar? We are caught in a web of 240 crap, so don’t be surprised if you see 240sx cookie cutters, nissan toilet paper etc. So as a warning: don't blame me later on, that your wife leaves you for being incapable of talking with out mentioning 240's.

-Voya

MEisGQ
10-26-2005, 11:39 PM
im movin to georgia from cali... shipping my worthless(monetarily)fastback for $750... my family lives in georiga and ive been there for vacations... is there anything else to do for fun besides pumping the rain water outta my car? oh... and i know bout buckhead and downtown ATL is not really appealing... i wanna check out the backroads... or fishing.. that would kill time...

Mikey444
10-26-2005, 11:51 PM
Hey PJ here just checking in! Live in Roswell! Stocked out Fastback but about to get sways and 7 spoke alloys!

Romeyo07
10-27-2005, 09:36 AM
You've got a PM

I saw a sleeper s14 on Canton Road yesteday with a huge Greddy FMIC.

I feel so welcome seeing so many Nissans around.

Romeyo07
10-28-2005, 12:18 PM
anyone up for a clutch master cylinder swap? I think I have some brakes that need to go on as well.

Nismo240SX90
11-30-2005, 02:57 PM
just checkin in

Silville
12-13-2005, 12:59 PM
hello Atlanta

emoximuu
12-13-2005, 10:27 PM
Im in columbus. SR is in the car being hooked up now. Got a few misc bolt-ons
Had a LOT of problems with the KA so im a bit further back then id like to be so if you have anything laying around lemme know.

emoximuu
12-13-2005, 10:28 PM
Damn double posts

bluuuurr
12-13-2005, 10:52 PM
from Spalding/Fayette county here...

have a black 93 SE.. very stock.. very bald tires

Romeyo07
12-16-2005, 01:32 PM
join the crowd...

AFSil80
01-14-2006, 02:46 AM
Checkin in, just now saw this. I guess that shows how often I go into the regional boards! :w00t:

Some of y'all know me off ga240sx.com and atlantastreets.com.

I call Warner Robins home, but military duty has me elsewhere.

Nismo240SX90
01-14-2006, 12:24 PM
dang where is everyone????

Egg:Shen
01-01-2007, 11:57 PM
Just wanted to check in...

my bro is a local advertiser on here...hopefully he'll eventually chime in, but we go to the varsity meets every now and then when time permits...

hope to see you guys around..

rican_nick
01-02-2007, 08:24 PM
Augusta, GA here.

bamaboy
01-02-2007, 08:25 PM
originally from Columbus GA.......

PITCH
01-02-2007, 08:33 PM
<--------------------

extra-made garage
01-07-2007, 08:21 AM
^^Me likes^^...Hey guys, checkin' in from ATL. Hit me up or check out some of the stuff for sale on here...

jakal
01-09-2007, 03:08 PM
Sup, i just recently moved down to savananh, so anyone around there hit me up! I have a 95 s14 w/ a carbon fiber hood, going to Armstrong Atlantic State University....

Ks14slider
01-25-2007, 09:06 AM
William
96 240sx base model (soon to change)
black
KA-T coming soon