PDA

View Full Version : [ka] performance rebuild shops?

Kreator
06-01-2004, 08:38 PM
Anyone has links to any? I remember a thread a year ago but i dont think i can find it (im pretty sure it wasnt the afterdarktuning one).

Or is paeco my only choice? If it is, anyone has a ballpark figure for a rebuilt kade putting out 210-220 at the fly?

Thanx

DJ_Sunrise
06-02-2004, 11:33 AM
Hmm.. i know jim wolf technologies make some stuff, theres another shop ive seen around pull 480hp from the rear wheels on the KA with a t28 :) check ebay, they had a car up for sale, im sure the shop name will be listed. ill try to find it for you here it is, hope this helps
http://www.ka24de.com/

~Sunrise

Ghettokracker71
06-02-2004, 12:10 PM
Talk to all the local speed shops->Can't hurt. There is local import,domestic and everything speed shops in my area. There is one that says if you bring them a crank and a block,they promise to make it what you want ! They've built 350+ HP Honda draggers,and 700 HP V-8 big blocks.

Kreator
06-02-2004, 02:04 PM
well sorry i didnt make it clear :) i actually meant n/a build up. Like 10.5:1 pistons, head work, cams etc etc.

Trying to figure out if anyone knows any reputable shops that specialize in nissan engines, which have a set 'stage' system designed for each engine/car. Shops that pretty much take your engine and rebuild it with a set list of parts for a set price. Not shops that take a bunch a parts from you and just rebuild your engine with whatever u give them. :)

TBreu007
06-02-2004, 10:38 PM
Hope you're willing to spend over $5K

WilloW
06-03-2004, 12:39 AM
Rebello, Sunbelt, Flatlander Racing. From what I know Rebello and Sunbelt are some of topnotch KA24 builder when it come to NA tuning, good luck.