PDA

View Full Version : S13 Wheel opinion

TheJDMpanda
11-25-2013, 03:44 PM
I have a 93 S13 hatchback. I want to know of opinions on wheels that arent too worth too much. Price range of about $600 to $800. I was thinking XXR's but they are too weak and dont want to risk my car. Looking for good looking wheels for it. The car is cherry pear and drop about 1.5 inches. Don't want to slam it. I want a functional look. Please let me know what wheels you would recommend

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4

5280VertDET
11-25-2013, 05:37 PM
:picardfp:

DJ 21o3
11-25-2013, 05:58 PM
First of all, use Google you lazy fool. Expect to get trolled because you are a complete utter moron for not be able to find a single one of the god knows how many pictures of hatchbacks with different rims.

XXR, Rota, SQUARE, or be smart and just run some Enkeis. Cost a little more but look good, everyone will like them, and you can rely on them. Cheap rims like rotas are reliable enough until you smash them into a curb, so just buy what you like...

TheJDMpanda
11-25-2013, 06:00 PM
First of all, use Google you lazy fool. Expect to get trolled because you are a complete utter moron for not be able to find a single one of the god knows how many pictures of hatchbacks with different rims.

XXR, Rota, SQUARE, or be smart and just run some Enkeis. Cost a little more but look good, everyone will like them, and you can rely on them. Cheap rims like rotas are reliable enough until you smash them into a curb, so just buy what you like...

I'm just trying to get some opinions you smart mouth. -_- Ive been looking at some for along time just want some opinion. This was just a help and not get called a moron by another moron.....

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4