PDA

View Full Version : any one try a 300zx n/a clutch/pressure palte on a ka24de?

ryan hagen
05-23-2004, 04:18 PM
my friend that has a wrecked z has a clutch and pressure palte from it and i m gonna swap a temporary motor in while i get mine ready for ka-t(rebuild new pistons, etc.) i m gonna take it to a machine shop and get the 300zx pressure plate/clutch on the ka fly wheel. i heard u can do it with sr's so im gonna try it on the ka. i ll check to make sure the size as soon as i get the stuff. but then i can try it with my junk temp motor to make sure it works. then i ll get a nice new clutch/ pressure plate once i go ka-t...... so kinda r/d thing, i was gonna see if anyone else had tried it so incase it doenst work i wont be wasteing my time.

RBS14
05-23-2004, 09:42 PM
Z32 clutches (tt's are so i'd assume N/A's are too) are 240mm, ours are 225. you can do the math. What you can do is get a D21 flywheel, which is 240mm and get it lightened. then you can use the bigger Z32 clutches. good luck.

ryan hagen
05-23-2004, 09:44 PM
hmm sounds like the same clutch as the d21 which works on a ka also 240mm so it will work....cool

when i just read that i didnt see the part about d21 in your post, did u edit or did it not load?
hmm

ryan hagen
05-23-2004, 09:48 PM
"Z32 clutches are 240mm, ours are 225. you can do the math."

yah i used the back button u did edit, sounds like a typical zilvia.net answer.

RBS14
05-23-2004, 10:27 PM
I edited it about 20 seconds after I wrote the original post.

If you don't want info, don't ask, you shmuck.

"sounds like a typical zilvia.net answer"........ I wonder why that could be. maybe because tards like yourself ask questions then make a smart ass response like you did.

ryan hagen
05-23-2004, 10:30 PM
usally most answers will b like 6 peopel saying use search, no help though, thatnks for the info you did give me about the 240mm, just your post of "you can do the math" sounded like u were being a prick about saying it cant be done. then u added the info later, i edited my post too after i put it in and saw u added the d21 part

oh yah i did want info and u didnt really leave any your first post before u edited it