PDA

View Full Version : F/t boosted delsol for s13 or??

camo240
10-16-2013, 10:09 PM
I have a 93 Honda delsol single cam vtec d16z6 motor. Running 6lbs on eBay kit basicly. Runs good and strong but has the eBay turbo smoke. :( it has 190k on it and a newer paint job. Very tiny spot of rust showing thru. Targa top is in good shape. Lowered on springs not cut or anything. Has 15x8 esm rims 10mm offset rear purple lower control arms are on the car I also have front upper and lower and rear camber kit all purple to match. Rear strut bar , front three point strut bar, one piece head lights with hids, yellow fogs, has turbo xs blow off and wastegate. 540 injectors, walbro 255 fuel pump, 3 bar map sensor, basics to run safe without a real tune. Tune it and open it up a lot more. I know I'm forgetting some thing. I'll try and get pics up ASAP. I'm in Scranton pa. I would love to find a s13 with atleast a ka dual cam. With coil overs and little to no rust in the bad spots like frame, floors, strut towers. But really I'm at the point where first decent looking rwd takes it. I need to drift againlol. Hit me up on here or for fast response text me 570-445-5756