PDA

View Full Version : ka24e..Random stuff unplugged???

Wakeandblake
08-25-2013, 11:17 AM
my s13 with a ka24 has been sputtering bad and engine idleing so hard that the engine shakes..
can anyone tell me what this stuff under my hood is thats unplugged?
pic 473 is like a tube then a screw blocking it off

ForrestDillard
08-26-2013, 08:07 AM
1 and 3 look like vac lines, look around it and see if the stuff unplugged is near each other, and the plug, WHAT i HAVE LEARNED ABOUT EVERY CAR, there is only one place on the wiring harness that it will plug into, your best bet is to just get a flashlight and look for more stuff unplugged and see if any will match the plug or any missing a hoses, good luck :)

h2v7
08-26-2013, 09:21 AM
there are 4 injector looking plugs and 1 ivac control, and they are like near identical and i think the ivac thing needs plugged in. i had same problem when i had injector plug and ivac one swapped around.

rcdad123
08-26-2013, 01:27 PM
look under the hood for vacuum routing diagram. follow it very carefully. its confusing sometimes. if the decal is gone, search for ka24e vacuum diagram for whatever year and model vehicle you have. as for the unplugged wires, look for whatever they would fit on that is the closest to the plug. the plugs might look the same, but they have tabs on them that are different from each other.