PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Automatic Driveshaft

nissYHralli
05-03-2004, 12:39 PM
A/T is getting stuck in 3 gear while slowing down 80 to 60 with some "turbulance." and wont speed up while stepping half throttle(sometimes with turbulance). tach and speedo doesn't move at all for awhile then returns to normal about 45 seconds later. thought maybe the driveshaft has gone bad. had tranny serviced. have some Lucas tranny stop slip fluid, thought that might help. or it might be a bad A/T altogether. in any case i learned something from this about missions. sorry about the weak a$$ sob story. if you have a A/T driveshaft for a DOHC mission. be a good guy and hook it up. btw, I make BELOW minimum wage(Navy E-3) so take it easy on the prices, yeah?

mastaflash05
05-03-2004, 07:37 PM
i have an auto trany from a 91 that was rebuilt about 60k ago. you wont like the price though. shipping alone is like 200$. :-/

Maeda
05-03-2004, 11:05 PM
Ill give it to you for 20$ if you can get it from me (glendale)..

Willing to negotiate on the price if your reallly poor.

nissYHralli
05-04-2004, 01:15 PM
Thanks for all the offers but, i just read my post and it didn't make any sense to me, and im the person who wrote it. if its getting stuck and then slipping the 3rd gear, what does my driveshaft have to do with it?? F it, im going to replace the tranny altogether. thanks again for the offers, sorry to flake out on my own WTB.

Maeda, it would've been cool picking up the driveshaft from you. We have the same car - same color. minus the spoiler and CF hood... and mines more boroboro.

Maeda
05-05-2004, 12:08 PM
Thanks for all the offers but, i just read my post and it didn't make any sense to me, and im the person who wrote it. if its getting stuck and then slipping the 3rd gear, what does my driveshaft have to do with it?? F it, im going to replace the tranny altogether. thanks again for the offers, sorry to flake out on my own WTB.

Maeda, it would've been cool picking up the driveshaft from you. We have the same car - same color. minus the spoiler and CF hood... and mines more boroboro.

YOU THINK YOUR CARS BORO BORO?

My cars really boro'ed out, it just doesn't look that way in the pic. :p

If your going to replace the whole thing I 'll sell you my auto tranny and misc shit, and we can have a boro-off competition.

mastaflash05
05-05-2004, 12:40 PM
what the hell is Boro?

nissYHralli
05-05-2004, 03:28 PM