PDA

View Full Version : Anyone in Oita prefecture?

blitz180
06-20-2013, 10:23 AM
Is there anyone on here in Oita prefecture or Fukuoka? I have a girlfriend from Nagasaki that moved up here with me, but I am really missing the car scene. I had a S13 hatch and Z12 cube back home, but I drive a Daihatsu Move now that work provided..... ugh. I am saving to get a 180SX though, since the girlfriend thing looks like it's going to turn into something long term. Just trying to make some connections with other car enthusiasts.

Midnight Shift
06-24-2013, 08:19 AM
I live in Ehime which is right next door (on a ferry!) If you ever feel like coming over sometime, there is a track called Setonaikai Circuit that I go racing at. There aren't any events any time soon, but I'll let you know next time there is something going on.

How much are you looking to spend on a 180??

blitz180
07-19-2013, 04:52 AM
Sorry for the late reply, I've been busy. I will definitely swing by at some point. We are going back to Nagasaki for Obon in August.

I'm looking to spend about 5-7 I guess. That's the cheapest I've found with an SR20Det with low mods. Cheaper ones seem to be NA, which would be fine if I had a garage, but in a cramped apartment lot, I don't see a motor swap happening. Plus I can't find anyone to give a concrete answer on how that effects Shaken.