PDA

View Full Version : s14 to s13 ecu converison harness

zbarsuglia
06-07-2013, 03:35 PM
I am looking for a conversion harness for my s14 ecu ASAP. The only one I can find is for 250 and it takes 2 weeks to make not including shipping. If anyone knows somewhere I can buy it let me know!

I posted in the willing to buy, but as you know there is only like 30 viewing at most.

If anyone has one I will buy it now.

racepar1
06-07-2013, 04:07 PM
Wrong section, this will get closed. Of course you already knew that, but you did it anyways...

:picardfp:

zbarsuglia
06-07-2013, 04:09 PM
How do you figure it's in the wrong section. I'm asking where to get one.. Along wih saying if you do have one ill buy it. It's about an ecu therefore tech talk appropriate. Or that's how I see it.

racepar1
06-07-2013, 04:12 PM
This is a WTB thread, CLEARLY... WTB threads go in the WTB section, NOT tech...

You already found a harness, what's the problem? Oh ya, you're too cheap to pay the $250 and too impatient to wait for shipping. Wire it yourself if you're cheap/impatient. If you're too useless to do that, well then you're fucked.

BTW, if you want a harness maybe you should state what god damned engine it's for...

zerodameaon
06-07-2013, 04:14 PM
No its not appropriate for this section. This is not a tech related question, this question belongs here: http://zilvia.net/f/chat/297481-small-questions-thread-search-first-use-instead-making-new-threads.html

Not to mention this is a blatant WTB in the tech section regardless.

zbarsuglia
06-07-2013, 04:22 PM
Lol ok obviously I'm wrong. My bad forgive my ignorance kind folk