PDA

View Full Version : redtop sr20det running lean all the time HELP!!

boostcreep5150
05-06-2013, 08:24 PM
i have a 87 b2200 with a sr i didnt do the swap and having a lean issue.its lean all the time it idles pegged out if role on it stays 15, 16s on my aem wideband.iIf i run 70psi fuel pressure with out vac hooked up afs are good.i have swapped mafs,fpr,fuel pump,ecu,fuel filter,unpluged injectors make sure they are working tps is in spec no vac leaks.im lost it runs prefect with almost double the fuel pressure.all parts swaped were off a good running stock redtop 240 HELP

bigdnno98
05-08-2013, 09:49 AM
swap out your WB O2 sensor (just the sensor). I had this exact problem on my EVO. I spent a lot of money on parts I didn't need. Turned out to be a bad O2 sensor. GL

steve shadows
05-09-2013, 09:44 PM
Also make sure the wide band is at least 2.5-3 feet down wind from the turbine exit from the turbo. So basically under the car after where the down-pipe turns to go under the car. Otherwise the 02 will overheat and you'll get really wacky readings. So make sure it's down-wind a bit. A lot of people make this mistake and they keep frying 02s every couple months. So don't install it in the dump pipe it needs to be after the down pipe goes under the car. Good luck!

Mikester
05-09-2013, 09:47 PM
And for fuck's sake turn your fuel pressure back down lol