PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Random Goodies

JDM_Reptar
05-06-2013, 03:55 PM
Bought myself a DD so its about time I put down my s13 to build. I'm looking for a bunch of random goodies, nothing specific brand wise so there is a little bit of leeway to see what you have for sale. If you have any questions or interested in selling parts, send me a message with your phone number, what item(s), and price and i'll get to you as soon as possible even if I am not interested. I am located in Southeast Arizona, and only looking for pick-up unless shipping expenses tend to be a fair price.

1. Looking for a set of 4 lug wheels, preferably 16 inch and around 10-12 wide
(Show me what you have for sale, preferably with a decent amount of dish)

2. S13 front end conversion (preferably with brick headlights)

3. Decent turbo set-up for a KA24e

4. S13 1 piece drive-shaft

5. S13 Fender Flares

6. S13 Side skirts and rear bumper (Any brand as long as in decent condition)

7. S13 Rear Windshield Spoiler (Not sure what they are specifically called)

8. S13 2-way differential

9. HUD un-cracked dash

10. Compressor Tank (decent size)

11. Power By Max/Stance/Isis suspension parts (Im more than likely going to buy whole set-up new unless you have some parts in excellent condition)

I'll post more when I have time to go through what I need. But this is all that I can think of that I need/want at the moment, let me know what you have for sale with your number in a message and i'll be in contact within the same day.

Thanks

jamrome918
05-06-2013, 09:51 PM
I got a one piece aluminum drive shaft up for sale less that 400 miles. It's built with mustang Gt u joints it can easily handle 400hp. It's an abs drive shaft fits on q45 dif, j30 dif 300zx dif etc. pm me if interested