PDA

View Full Version : s13 turning signal problem

1 88 U
04-19-2004, 09:35 PM
just did a ps13 front end conv on my 92 rps13, changed the battery and everything was working fine, EVERYTHING. I come back to my car the next day and nothing with the turning lights or hazard works right. heads and highs work fine, hazards with head lamp off works fine, but as soon a headlight is on the right rear turn sig stays on and wont blink. if heads are on hazards wont blink. i checked my fuses and wires but cant figure this out. How does everything work fine one night and the very next mourning everything is haywire?

Ghettokracker71
04-20-2004, 09:16 AM
I had litterally the same problem with the blinker staying on with the headlights.The right blinker works fine in day time,correct? I replaced the wiring harness' to the front (yes front) blinkers (aka "bumper lights") and it was fine. Do you mean you did a silvia(no pop-up lights) conversion?

1 88 U
04-21-2004, 09:29 AM
so, replace the bumper light harnessess??? i will try that thanks. yes no damn pop-ups.

Ghettokracker71
04-21-2004, 10:39 AM
so, replace the bumper light harnessess??? i will try that thanks. yes no damn pop-ups.

I'm not big on the front conversions....looks WAY to much like an old-ass chevy cavalier in the front,yuck :ghey:

I replaced the bumper light harnessess b/c they were shitty aftermarket ones that came with my clear bumper lights,I just swapped bulbs and put the stocker back in. What was happening was the green wire would work its way out of the harness and thus screw up the turn signal circuit.

shinhed
06-13-2004, 10:31 AM
What part of Ga do you hail?