PDA

View Full Version : Eibach Coilovers!

EliteDriftProductions
04-03-2013, 11:12 PM
Ok,

So my friend can get really really great deals on Eibach suspension and I was wondering if anyone knows if Eibach makes coilovers for an s13? I was going to call them tomorrow but once he told me "Eibach" "Cheap" I immediately started looking for coilovers, but I cant seem to find any for the s13. Do you think they make them for my car? Let me know thanks!

zerodameaon
04-03-2013, 11:13 PM
As far as I have found the answer is no. Go find the coilover thread and chose a brand from in there.

2.5T_/<ouki
04-03-2013, 11:26 PM
Nope, they don't.

EliteDriftProductions
04-03-2013, 11:29 PM
Nope, they don't.

dang..alright thanks for the reply

brndck
04-03-2013, 11:29 PM
no eibach never had a 240sx production coilover.

they do have some good springs for em tho if you aren't into all that "stance" nonsense.

EliteDriftProductions
04-03-2013, 11:37 PM
no eibach never had a 240sx production coilover.

they do have some good springs for em tho if you aren't into all that "stance" nonsense.

Lol, yea I don't do stance I just wanna be kinda low and get slideways. sweet, just looked them up and I like them might just go with that then plus the camber kit they make for it.

shift_down
04-04-2013, 07:03 AM
Hey get some EIbach ground control coils/springs. Then buy some good struts, BAM! Awesome combo. Eibach ground control coils are very good.

EliteDriftProductions
04-04-2013, 12:55 PM
Hey get some EIbach ground control coils/springs. Then buy some good struts, BAM! Awesome combo. Eibach ground control coils are very good.

Ok, I might actually take you up on that, I already have KYB shocks so I think that might be the greatest combo haha. Thanks for help i appreciate it! would you recommend a cheap strut bar from ebay or should I just get like a cusco or something? or does it not matter? lol

shift_down
04-08-2013, 07:29 AM
Ok, I might actually take you up on that, I already have KYB shocks so I think that might be the greatest combo haha. Thanks for help i appreciate it! would you recommend a cheap strut bar from ebay or should I just get like a cusco or something? or does it not matter? lol

On the strut bar, hold off on that until it is the last mod you want to do. There is no huge advantage of a strut bar, but it does help a little. You need a stiff and strong bar, I would buy a megan for the price.