PDA

View Full Version : 5speed vert died now wont crank or anything

bosozokujin
04-03-2013, 03:47 PM
Yo guys, so the other day i was pulling in to the gas station and my car just lost power. well the lights come on fine, but seems there is nothing going to the ignition or windows. When i turn the key i get no fuel prime no click no anything. checked the fuses and batter and starter was tested. I all out of clues and cant find thread specifically related. Oh I cant even push start it either. that interlock switch does have the power and grounded looped together which i did about a week ago after having push(the car) started the for a while. any clues?
Anyone got info on how what i think is the neutral safety(that dial thing with the lever) should be set up? because some reason i want to think it has something to do with that.

zerodameaon
04-03-2013, 11:07 PM
If you could start the car before and suddenly you can't along with loosing power to your windows it's not the NSS, which is most likely just jumpered as it is a trans swap. Check that big block coming off the positive battery terminal, they sometimes break and you will loose power to some things.

wyteboiii
04-11-2013, 09:48 PM
If you rubbed threw the harness in your fender you might need a new chassis harness or try to fix yours. I have a compleat vert chassis harness if you need it