PDA

View Full Version : Ding Dong

yacho7
04-16-2004, 01:48 AM
I got a couple of dings in my 240 and saw this tool called the ding king. I'm wondering if antyone has heard of it and tried it. Does it really work, or is it :bs: ? here's the link: http://www.dingkingtool.com/

PSI240SX
04-16-2004, 03:56 AM
I wouldnt try it, I work at a car lot and we use the best ding guy in the southeast and i get to watch him pretty regularly, there is no way that thing can do what he does. Not to mention, I asked him about it and he laughed and said his sister got it for him as a gag gift for his birthday and he tried it and it failed miserably.

Modern Angel
04-16-2004, 10:32 AM
I dunno about the Ding King you can buy and use yourself but I went to a "Dent Wizard" place when I had a fist-sized dent on my driver's side front fender and they took it out perfectly. Even buffed out the paint from the other car that had hit me. Only $100 too. :D

Sil-Abc
04-17-2004, 03:44 AM
Ding King does not work. Bought, tried at least several times and never worked. In the instructions it even said to try it at least 6-7 times. Dont use it, save the money and go to a body shop. They're the real ding kings or better yet, ask art (kazuo) he's the ding king!

mjjstang
04-17-2004, 07:36 AM
I also bought it. returned it the next day. worst product ever. that billy mays, should be shot for endorsing it.