PDA

View Full Version : Stop! Stop! Stop!

Trent@MVP
04-14-2004, 03:58 PM
MVP Motorsports is proud to announce that we are now the Texas area Master Stocking Warehouse Distributor for Rotora Brake products. MVP Motorsports and Rotora have chosen to align our businesses together because of MVP’s strong presence in the Import market and Rotora’s ability to provide quality braking products at *reasonable* prices.

For those of you not familiar with Rotora products, they are manufactured exclusively in Japan and the USA. All of the main parts (rotors, calipers, etc) come from Japan. In the USA each car is test fitted and Rotora USA manufacturers the adapters, brackets, etc to allow their big brake kits to fit USA-spec cars.

Rotora manufacturers high quality big brake kits, O.E. slotted or cross-drilled replacement rotors, brake pads with varying levels of performance, and a series of carbon fiber hood scoops & wings.

For the 240SX, Rotora has multiple applications available including a Big Brake Kit for a terrific price! Here are the details on everything Rotora makes for you:

6-piston Big Brake Kit for the Front

2-piece 355mm (14.0”) rotors, Cross-Drilled and Slotted or just Slotted

Anodized black caliper mounting brackets

2-piece cast aluminum calipers in choice of red or blue

Rotora street performance pads for the front

Stainless steel braided DOT-approved brake lines for the front

Requires 18” Wheels

http://www.mvpmotorsports.com/merchant/catalogpics/universal/rotora_brakekit.jpg

So as you can see it is truly a complete Big Brake Kit. All of this and the MSRP is only $2,795.00!

We normally will be selling this kit for only $2,263.95!! Yes a complete REAL Big Brake Kit for less than $2,300.00. However, during our introductory special of Rotora products to our customers we will be offering a 1-time-deal that I can’t post here or I’ll get in trouble! Please email [email protected] or call me at 817-439-4888 or Private Message me and I’ll give you the price.

O.E. Replacement Rotors

All Rotora replacement rotors feature:

Bolt-on replacement for your stock rotors. You do not have to replace anything other than the rotors unless you want to. Fits on stock wheels with stock brake pads or any other choice.

E-coated to prevent corrosion & increase life

Mill balanced within 150g/cm to prevent vibration

These are not your cheap made-in-Taiwan "Power" rotors like some other brands.

We have a complete line or replacement rotors available for the 240SX. Prices starting as low as $92.00 per rotor! We are currently adding all of Rotora’s applications to our website but not everything is listed yet. Please all or e-mail me if you need immediate pricing and availability on your specific application!

Axxis Ultimate Brake Pads

Axxis pads are similar to other street pads. We recommend them for all street cars, drag racers, and those who occasionally auto-X or road race. If you are a serious track competitor we recommend a different application. Axxis pads are a mix of Kevlar / ceramic. They contain a low metal content and no asbestos.

Again we are still adding several of the applications to our website so please contact me if you need pricing and availability immediately!

That’s about it for now on Rotora. We are excited to work with Rotora and offer the community a good product for an outstanding price. If anyone has any questions about their products please post them up here or contact me privately!

Thanks,

Trent

dunno
04-14-2004, 06:08 PM
!#%!% I got 17s...

-Matt

Jaggorri
04-16-2004, 01:18 PM
Holy hell. I might have to get in on this. Check your email Trent.