PDA

View Full Version : S13 5-lug conversion

EddieFlipzco
03-18-2013, 09:06 PM
Every fucking thread I read about this topic is full of miserable people complaining about other people not reading. I can barely find any useful information because of you fucking complainers and it's so annoying.

Back to my questions.

I have 300zx calipers, rotors, lines, and hubs. The hubs in which I want to replace to new oem hubs from my job (nissan). So far from my reading I've seen plenty of people using s14 front hubs, and 300zx (NA) rear hubs not TT. . . Here is where I can't find more information. . . Supposedly 300zx NA hubs are complete bolt ons is this true? Which means nothing else is needed right? And for the front s14 hubs I've heard spindles and ball joints have to be replaced as well, is this true? Please don't recommend ichiba shit to me because oem comes out cheaper than ichiba with my discount and it's better quality. I just want my questions confirmed with someone who has done it themselves. Thanks.

And now I await people to come cry on this thread.

Thanks

ghoti
03-18-2013, 09:38 PM
The Definitive 300ZX Brake Swap Paqe (http://importnut.net/300zxbrakeswap.htm)

Leave the spoon at the kitchen sink and brush your teeth before you go to bed.

coupesallday!
03-18-2013, 09:56 PM
what he said^. I don't know how you couldn't find all that information while searching.

Nissan206
03-18-2013, 10:14 PM
Z32 NA rear hubs ARE a complete bolt onto the rears, if you were to use OEM S14 hubs in the front you WILL need the S14 spindle assembly and have to replace the ball joints on your S13's FLCA to S14 ball joints or use the S14 complete arm. It's easier to just buy 5-lug front conversion hubs up front on a S13, but it's your choice I guess.

DJ-of-E
03-18-2013, 11:39 PM
The hubs in which I want to replace to new oem hubs from my job (nissan).

So you can't ask someone at Nissan to tell you the spec diagram of the parts or suggest how it should be fitted? Let me guess, Finance department?

It's like asking the internet how chocolate was made, yet the person asking works for Hershey Company.

jdm213
03-18-2013, 11:45 PM
So you can't ask someone at Nissan to tell you the spec diagram of the parts or suggest how it should be fitted? Let me guess, Finance department?

It's like asking the internet how chocolate was made, yet the person asking works for Hershey Company.

tssssssss BURN!!!! that was a nice one :rimshot:

khon240sx
03-19-2013, 12:05 AM

:bigok:

msg....length

zerodameaon
03-19-2013, 02:33 AM
Come in here all uppity complaining about people complaining, then asks a question that has been covered a million times already. Unless you change I do not see a bright future for you here.

DJ-of-E
03-22-2013, 01:10 PM
Come in here all uppity complaining about people complaining, then asks a question that has been covered a million times already. Unless you change I do not see a bright future for you here.

No kidding, I just google 5 lug conversion and there's like so many results WITH PICS from nicoclub, 240sxforums, and even an Ichiba conversion thread here at zilvia. Again, he works at Nissan and none of the fellow techs or even master tech could answer him?

I mean, I'd rather ask a Master Nissan Tech like Steve @ Corner 3 Garage than to look up a bunch of internet articles made by who knows their qualifications.

archonftw
03-23-2013, 05:39 AM
I love when mods delete people's comments/profiles to whom I replied to, so now I have this post that I had commented on that there is no reason for...LOL :bash: