PDA

View Full Version : S-AFC Settings: 370cc (or 444cc) + T3

Titan
04-12-2004, 03:24 PM
Hey guys,

I'm close to finishing my sohc kat, and I'm looking for S-AFC settings that I can use as a baseline. I know I can't just run on other people's numbers, but I want a general idea. I'm looking at either going with 370cc, or 444cc. Please don't just tell me to hop on a dyno or get a wideband, I know that, all I want is an idea of a similar setup.

I've searched, and found -27% for LOW is decent for 370's. But what about in HI throttle mode? The correction percentage has to decrease when you hit boost obviously.

I know quite a few people run a similar setup, so if I could get a list of all the rpm points and correction %'s for HI and LOW from such a setup, I would be very grateful.

My setup consists of a Z31 T3, stock boost (~6 psi), SAFC, and either 370cc or 444cc.

Thanks,

Pete

KOUKI KA-T
04-18-2004, 09:03 PM
I think you need to learn a bit more before you do this project..... first of all it's a simple equation. If you are running 370's then do the math.... 270/370 is roughly 73%.... so the 370's are injecting 27% more fuel. So yes it would be -27% correction rate. Do the same equation for the 444's...... And all other numbers you are looking for are completely useless as all motors are different, so whether you want to hear it or not you DO need a wideband and/or dyno time to tune it right.

And if your building a KA what the hell is stock boost??