PDA

View Full Version : I have no clue if this is in the right place

JoshGentry
02-16-2013, 12:35 AM
Apologize ahead of time if this has been talked about but ive searched and cant find it. And im not sure if this is in the right place so sorry if its not.

Okay so, i just bought another 240 with an sr aem, ect. It runs like crap. Wondering if someone could help me out with a tune for sr20, gt2876 turbo, and 800cc injectors. series 2 aem. I have no experience at all with an aem. =[

Thank you.

racepar1
02-16-2013, 12:40 AM
Why don't you contact some tuners in your area? You know, the guys who've got dynos and stuff...

If you're looking for referrals you would be much better off posting in the REGIONAL section that corresponds to where you live...

Croustibat
02-16-2013, 11:31 AM
First make sure the problem comes from the mapping ... if you got boost leaks, dead fuel pump, fried coils and that kind of thing, a tune is useless.

JoshGentry
02-19-2013, 08:32 PM
Why don't you contact some tuners in your area? You know, the guys who've got dynos and stuff...

If you're looking for referrals you would be much better off posting in the REGIONAL section that corresponds to where you live...

Yeh.... I'm not an idiot.. I'm a college student on a budget. I was just curious if someone had a tune I could just throw in. I don't really have the funds to throw it on a dyno.