PDA

View Full Version : Sr20det running sh1tty

nurvcom
02-03-2013, 08:48 PM
ok i had this engine in my car for over year not one problem...

it sr20det redtop everything stock other than FMIC and elbo and downpipe KAE MAF No CAT

just befor i did my oil change last month my car started feeling like it was being held down.(kinda like a massive 500lbs fat guy got in my car and was with me all the time.... ) now this only happens between idle to 4500rpm and i cant seem to notice any after that and at idle it kinda seem to miss very little.

I have checked my plugs all good
coil check out good..
Timing seems ok

now every week i fill my tank with shell gas( same gas station as well ) and once a month use fuel cleaner.....

OrangeVirus1
02-03-2013, 09:25 PM
spark plugs, fuel injectors, vacuum leaks, boost leaks, low compression, cracked ring lands, cracked piston rings, detonation damage,incorrectly gapped plugs, coilpacks not as good as you think, blown head gasket, fuel filter, fuel pressure, fuel pump, fuel pressure regulator, timing off, bad maf, leaky bov, ebrake cable applying pressure, brakes applying pressure, warped rotors, low tire pressure, bad AFR's, bad ecu, corroded fuel injector clips, dirty air filter,nbad turbo, dying/ dead turbo seals, bent turbo fins, chipped fins, clogged intercooler, dirty filter @ the fuel pump, bad wiring to the coils, bad/ corroded wiring everywhere, Slipping clutch, bad transmission fluid, bad differential fluid, Stuck open/closed EGR valve,

need I go further?

ultimateirving
02-04-2013, 10:06 AM
KNOCK sensor.
Check the harness and engine codes

OrangeVirus1
02-04-2013, 10:46 AM
KNOCK sensor.
Check the harness and engine codes

dammit.. I knew I was forgetting something