PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Local in TX - SR20DET shortblock or bare

Davidna2fi
02-03-2013, 02:48 PM
Looking for a rebuildable SR20DET shortblock or bare block or one that is in good running shape. I will pay accordingly for what you have, just be honest with condition. Prefer one that has not been rebuilt before even if it was touched by the hands of Jesus or Allah...

-Block can not have any spun main bearings but it can have a damaged rod bearing journal
-no scratches on cylinder walls
-no rust from sitting around in a barn
-no damaged headstud or main stud holes
-crankshaft is not necessary (but will pay accordingly)
-rods are not necessary (but will pay accordingly)
-no severely overheated SRs... (if the knock sensor plastic is drooping or cracked... it got too hot...trash to me)
-oil pans are not needed
-Must have pistons that are usable (no melt or cracks, but usually cylinder walls will tell you the story on the condition of the pistons)
-front cover (aka oil pump) not needed

So if you have one in Houston, Beaumont, Galveston, Cypress, Katy, Alief, Pearland, or anything within 100 miles of the intersection of I-45 and I-10... I'll come to you to pick it up, anything outside that 100 mile radius... meet half way and I'll give you some gas money...

Shoot me pics via text or PM them to me. I need one by this coming weekend PLZ... 281-508- 86 Nine Two. I can only pick up after 6PM during the week and can't leave work to do anything, also no really late pickups at like midnight.

Davidna2fi
02-03-2013, 08:42 PM
Got one PM, anyone else?

Davidna2fi
02-04-2013, 09:03 PM
Still looking. Would rather just get a completely bare block, no pans or anything needed now. Will pay for shipping if the block is already machined and ready to be assembled using stock bore pistons.

street_sleeper
02-04-2013, 11:40 PM
I have a bare block Redtop stock bore. I'm in Georgetown TX. $100 and I can meet you half way if you are not too far away. I think I even have the main caps as well. 747 222 405one. Name is Ryan. Let me know.