PDA

View Full Version : FL: WTB: s13 w/ blown motor. Or suggestions where 2 look!

tak-
04-03-2004, 02:51 PM
Hey, I live in West Palm. I own an 89 s13, but I recently found its been in a crash and has minor body damage hidden behind hte bumper. No big deal, it can be my daily driver, but seeing as these cars are pretty cheap(especially w/ blown motor.) i might as well get one with good body to throw this new ka24de in. Then I can use my 89 as a daily driver durring the swap.

I am looking for a s13 with good body for under a grand. I dont care about the motor, would prefer it somewhat drove(to get home) or somewhere close to west palm.

For those of you who cant help. Maybe suggest somewhere to look? I know people dont sell cars w/ blown motors in the auto trader. I know there are people wanting to get rid of thiers for steak and a couple beers out there, but where do i find these people. I might check the salvage yars, but I would rather get it from someone direct you know, before they hit the lot & before the price markup.

thanks

240KAT
04-03-2004, 05:24 PM
Hey man, I have a blown KA24DE. The bottom end is still good, but the valves are done for. My timing chain went and took my valvetrain with it. I'm in MD though :sadwavey:

tak-
04-03-2004, 10:28 PM
I want the car not engine :D

stumpz
04-07-2004, 10:19 PM
i have an 89 hatch w/ no motor and most of the [email protected] if interested