PDA

View Full Version : Where to find z32 maf metal clip? what other car use it?

turboex
03-31-2004, 08:19 PM
Just liek the topic says i need to find another clip for my z32 maf. any ideas? Would the dealership have this part? thanks

HyperTek
04-01-2004, 07:05 PM
Junk Yard 90-94 Maxima I think, I just saw a maf laying on the ground by one at the junk yard yesterday, I think its the same MAF since they both were VG30.

Demik
04-01-2004, 07:29 PM
just get a new z32 MAF plug from Brian W. at [email protected] hes in MD 16.00$ shipped ??...

turboex
04-01-2004, 08:42 PM
Yeah im just needing the clip, not the conector. Im gonna call the junkyrad and check the dealership too. see what happens

mjjstang
04-01-2004, 11:27 PM
ur talking about that little thing the size of a paperclip. well I think I dropped one in my room last night. if thats what you want and if I can find it, then you can paypal me 38 cents and it will be at your door in a couple of business days. local pick up N of detroit welcome also. make sure you bring a pick up, I hate when I sell big items like this and people are drivin an mr2 or the like.

Btw, those are diff mafs. maybe same plug though. I think maf housing is same.

turboex
04-04-2004, 09:53 AM
Hey man if the one you have is from is the larger z32 size (sucks that my redtop one is not the same size, oh well) then send me your paypal info to [email protected] and ill send you the cash asap. Thanks so much he junk yards sck up here. its apriciated. Thats my home email adress just let me know the topic, LOL. thanks again

turboex
04-06-2004, 04:44 PM
Ok Im having no luck contacting you, If anyone else has one of these clips please hit me up. thanks

UcanTry
04-06-2004, 04:45 PM
try autogater junk yard

mjjstang
04-06-2004, 05:40 PM
hey, sorry, I always search by my username for threads ive responded to, and it was always greyed out so i never looked at it afterward, but hey, just cause im nice and im pretty positive that its from a z32 but for some weird chance I dropped a diff clip and this one isnt it. I wouldnt want you to pay for it you know. but hey I did find it and ill send it to you asap. just do me a favor if you find a brand new blitz lm intercooler kit just chillin in the back of a car, send it to me. haha. but send your shipping info to [email protected] and ill send it. I know its in my room on some shelf unless my dog ate it, but hed have mad intestinal bleeding by now so im sure i have it. thanks. sorry for not responding.