PDA

View Full Version : will S13 TC rods fit on S15 LCA's? searched but only found hub info...

INeedNewTires
03-29-2004, 07:06 PM
Hey yall, im wondering if i should trade my bride brix ( http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&category=33701&item=2469442127&sspagename=STRK%3AMESSE%3AIT ) thats for sale for front S15 hubs with brakes and LCA's + Apexi speed meter + cash. All i need to know is how easy/feasible this swap is going to be. i've read about how S14 LCA's are 10-15 mm longer so will give you a wider track and more negative camber, but im wondering if the S15's will bolt right in. ive read the S15's are same as S14 but stronger, but that may need to be cleared up as well. since i would be using the hubs i wouldn't have to mess with the balljoint. So what struts would i have to use? S14 ones eh? or could i just drill my S13 ones a lil wider? or would i have to get S15 alltogether? and i dont have camber plates so would the negative camber be too much?

also, what size brakes come on them? i think i read 26mm but the guy wasnt sure so i thought id ask.

And finally, does anyone have that Apexi speed meter? is it worth a crap? if you do have it do you have the G-Force add-on and if so/not, would it be worth the extra cash? thanks ahead of time