PDA

View Full Version : ka-e radiator, fan shroud & fan blade

Pch_driver
03-27-2004, 11:38 PM
As the posting title states, I need a stock ka-e radiator for my 89 ka-e. I cracked my radiator bad so I'm in need of one badly since it's my only ride and I need the fan blade and fan blade shroud. I don't have much money but if you have a spare or one lieing around and wouldn't mind selling it for cheap I'd really appreciate it...didn't know pampers cost so dang much!!! just had a kid and blew the radiator what a great deal =). Please contact me if you're in the Los Angeles area, I'm willing to picked it up. Thanks

irax
03-29-2004, 12:38 AM
i have an s13 radiator for sale, its 140 obo

Kid Zelda
03-29-2004, 01:03 AM
As the posting title states, I need a stock ka-e radiator for my 89 ka-e. I cracked my radiator bad so I'm in need of one badly since it's my only ride and I need the fan blade and fan blade shroud. I don't have much money but if you have a spare or one lieing around and wouldn't mind selling it for cheap I'd really appreciate it...didn't know pampers cost so dang much!!! just had a kid and blew the radiator what a great deal =). Please contact me if you're in the Los Angeles area, I'm willing to picked it up. Thanks

Hey buddy, I donated a fan shroud to you.
Diego has it, good luck, congrad's on the newborn :)

Pch_driver
03-29-2004, 09:50 AM
Kid Zelda, Thanks for the shroud ....btw I didn't know you lived in my old neck of the woods, crazy.

Irax, thanks for the offer but 140 is a little above what everyone is asking for when pricing a new one, also I just got hooked up by a buddy. Thanks again.

MasterOFDrift
03-30-2004, 11:01 AM
^ got the manual fan blade if you still need it