PDA

View Full Version : recaros

zanos
03-21-2004, 10:53 PM
So im looking for a set of used seats for my s13.And i found some vw corrado recaros.I know that i need to get some brackets/sliders to fit them and make them work.Should i get them from recaros dealer,or is there some kind of cheaper alternative,like some universal rails,that need a litle modification?Im also looking at skyline gtr seats ,with no mounting hardware(which i dont know where to get?)maybe universal s**t also???thanx

zanos
03-23-2004, 09:03 AM
has anyone tried installing used recaros from other car to s13?
If yes-please share,i cannot stand my stock seats :wtc:

Kookaburraz
03-23-2004, 10:02 AM
So im looking for a set of used seats for my s13.And i found some vw corrado recaros.I know that i need to get some brackets/sliders to fit them and make them work.Should i get them from recaros dealer,or is there some kind of cheaper alternative,like some universal rails,that need a litle modification?Im also looking at skyline gtr seats ,with no mounting hardware(which i dont know where to get?)maybe universal s**t also???thanx
I replied to your post on FA.

You want Bride rails for Recaro if you go that route, and there's no aftermarket rails to mount OEM seats.

Blues13
03-31-2004, 12:16 PM
I thought bride rails didn't fit Recaros? Lots of mixed info in these forums.. someone clear this up. thanks.