PDA

View Full Version : CA 1995 zenki for sale, minor promblems that i dont have time fixing 3000$ obo

fernando95
10-28-2012, 05:52 PM
1995 240sx se model,
Cons: i had to replace the front right fender,hood, and front bumper because a pick up truck back into me (wtf) i know, also replaced the engine mounts just to be safe. it currently doesn't run because i took the starter out and the first two fuses, (30amp, and 70amp) need to be replaced. all in the starter circuit. i still have the starter core . also just bought a new radio head (installed) but dont have the speakers to put in it. other than that you have a great running car that is perfect for a daily driver and strong enough to have alot of fun in:)
-manual 5 speed trannsmission
-ka24de
-brand new injectors
-brand new maf
-Eibach lowering springs
-brand new water hoses- radiator
-new by pass hose
-new stock air filter
-replaced stock cluster with my friends part out stock, original one was cracked reads about 180k i believe but was replaced at 130k 3months ago
-Body is in great condition very minor bumps if any
-has late model maxima rims look really nice though
-non smoker
-strong engine
-never raced out
-stock basically

- front dash has cracks
-different colored fender, hood, bumper

im a senior in highschool and im close to graduation and even closer to basic training. i have no need for a car right now sense ill be away for my active service. i love this car and it hurts to let her go but i have to help my mom out before i go:)
im in the middle of getting a phone but this is my girlfriends phone number im always with her so give her a call and ask for fernando thanks pm and call(909) 374-1528 available after 3:00pm idk how to post pics but text me and ill be glad to send em.

:asking 3,000$ obo
located in claremont california 91711

M3Too
10-28-2012, 08:32 PM
got pictures? What caused the issue with the starter and or fuses?

fernando95
11-11-2012, 12:18 AM
Hey yea I have pics message me here 9095270084 and I fixxed the starter shuld run now, but key was lost im goin to nissan to have a key made so it will be original 240 key

Twinkies!
11-11-2012, 12:25 AM
Hey can you send pics to 6619178762?