PDA

View Full Version : Enjuku Racing - 17,000 sq/ft Full Service Shop

Enjuku Racing
10-21-2012, 09:39 AM
http://www.enjukuracing.com/product_images/uploaded_images/services-page2.jpg

Since 1999, Enjuku Racing has been known in the Nissan aftermarket community as one of the most reliable, and trusted sources for Nissan aftermarket parts and service, 13 years ago, we opened our doors to customer cars, putting our extensive knowledge of engines, suspension, and electronics to work , as well as branching out to all types of vehicles. having built well over 40 full-competition drift and race cars, our experts and techs have put their skills to work on our Formula Drift team over the many past years, using this 12+ years of knowledge, we are committed to ensuring all of our work and service is Industry leading and top-notch. At our 17,000 Sq ft facility we have the capability to do anything from oil changes to complete engine swaps and car builds. whatever your needs may be, we are always excited to help.

We Provide:
•Extensive knowledge of aftermarket performance and parts
•Thousands of aftermarket products in stock
•Service and work on most makes and models
•FREE Wi-Fi
•Customer lounge and waiting area
•Plenty of parking
•Friendly and courteous staff

Services Available:
• Conventional Maintenance
• Suspension Installation (Coilovers, Springs, Arms, etc)
• Exhaust System Installation
• Brake System Installation and Service
• Forced Induction Installation (Turbo Kits, Superchargers)
• Engine Swaps & Conversions
• Vehicle Inspections (Race Inspections, Road Inspections, etc)
• Custom Fabrication (Exhausts, Turbo Components, Roll Cages)
• Welding Services
• Race Preparation & Chassis modifications
• Much More!!!!!

Please Call us at (352) 241-8399, or email us at [email protected] to get an estimate or for more information.

http://www.enjukuracing.com/product_images/uploaded_images/picture-slide-2.jpg

CBAL
10-21-2012, 09:50 AM
I remember reading an article about your shop early 2000 on IT mag...
Awesome shop

drifter_for_life06
10-21-2012, 09:55 AM
I could have sworn I read somewhere that you guys were strictly doing outside sales and no work or sales on site. Glad to see I was mislead. If you guys weren't 1200 miles away I'd be swinging by on the regular.

2tonecoupegrl
10-21-2012, 10:05 AM
Very aweosme guys, rock on!

rednissan180
10-21-2012, 11:34 AM
Ahh that's really awesome. Totally didn't realize you guys were in florida

Enjuku Racing
10-22-2012, 01:03 PM
I could have sworn I read somewhere that you guys were strictly doing outside sales and no work or sales on site. Glad to see I was mislead. If you guys weren't 1200 miles away I'd be swinging by on the regular.

Full Retail, Online, Warehouse, Service Shop...etc

Ship your car to us! We will work on it. We have customer ship their cars from all over the country, just for us to work on them.

thanks
Ken

VNG704
10-23-2012, 01:51 PM
I'm not even in the area so this wouldn't apply to me but I hope you guys will still have great customer service in the service shop as you do with your online store. I say this only because, well, you know how some of these mechanic type shops get. They'll charge you for "muffler bearings," not that that's happened to me as I fix my own car but I'd hate to see the good name of enjuku go bad. One of the better online stores, good luck with the shop.