PDA

View Full Version : s13 silvia dual projectors

hmonguy
03-05-2004, 12:02 AM
I need help here. I have s13 silvia dual projectors and i'm missing the light connector/harness for the fog lights and was wondering what i could do. I know: low beams-h3c, high beams-h3, and fog lights-h3c. Being that it is hard to locate anything h3c besides bulbs, would i be able to use a harness of some sort such as an h3 or h4 and convert fogs? would that be too bright/dim? i have no expertise or experience here.

if anyone has the available parts, i'll buy!

the head
03-05-2004, 12:08 AM
if you cannot find connectors just solder wires on to the bulb then shrink tube them after that get some weatherpack connectors from summit and hook them up that way it is a shitty deal but it would work

who did you get these from ?
more importantly can you return them ?

one other thing bright and dim make no difference a bulb has a given wattage just find a bulb with the same wattage and you are ok (ie H3c=55w and H4=55w than you would have the same light output from both bulbs)

hmonguy
03-05-2004, 09:40 AM
thanks for the tips. the car i bought is missing that connector. maybe i'll go triple beam projectors?!?

Pudula
03-05-2004, 10:12 AM
thanks for the tips. the car i bought is missing that connector. maybe i'll go triple beam projectors?!?
Nooooo! go non-projectors, they look so much better!

Ryan

hmonguy
03-05-2004, 03:16 PM
i like projectors better but thanks for your $0.02!!!