PDA

View Full Version : FPR help

jbretz
08-12-2012, 09:13 AM
Ok well im getting ready to install my fpr kit(cx racing) money was tight so i went with what i could afford. anyways im having some issues figuring out how to install it. it sounds stupid but no directions came with my kit. i have no idea where the lines go and what fittings go where. ive already searched the web and google so please no stupid comments. any help would be appreciated. thanks

cotbu
08-12-2012, 10:59 AM
Most aeromotive knockoffs like the cx racing fpr enter through the side, and exit out the bottom. The fittings, well if you have a rail adapter that should mount to the rail, where the stock fpr goes.

Feed the regulator from the adapter to it's side port, return fuel from bottom port of regulator to tank. Add vacuum/boost to nipple, put together lines. (cut too length)
Set fpr at idle to 43.5 with vacuum disconnected. Hope this is a raising 1:1 rate fpr, most use the term adjustable but that does not mean RR or boost dependent.

This post would have been better with stupid comments, plus how to install the fuel pressure regulator! Post pictures of your parts!

jbretz
08-12-2012, 04:27 PM
thanks for your help man. i should be able to get this thing fired up shortly