PDA

View Full Version : s13 jdm brakes?

usctom
02-28-2004, 12:18 PM
hey guys I have a question. Im just received a front clip a month ago and Im starting to get close to the end of my project. Well the clip came with front brakes so I took them off because they looked to be in really good condition especialy considering my stock ones where pretty much shot. Well to my suprise the rotors where a good bit bigger then mine. Im just trying to find some info on these brakes. If there are any interchangeable parts from other nissan we have (pads and rotors). They fit very nice. just had to push the dust cover back a bit. Also like to know it they are a single piston or double.

Ghettokracker71
02-28-2004, 12:20 PM
hey guys I have a question. Im just received a front clip a month ago and Im starting to get close to the end of my project. Well the clip came with front brakes so I took them off because they looked to be in really good condition especialy considering my stock ones where pretty much shot. Well to my suprise the rotors where a good bit bigger then mine. Im just trying to find some info on these brakes. If there are any interchangeable parts from other nissan we have (pads and rotors). They fit very nice. just had to push the dust cover back a bit. Also like to know it they are a single piston or double.
I THINK that the JDM brakes are double piston but don't quote me ? I was pretty sure...I know that Aussie spec ones are,so I don't see why JDM wouldn't be?