PDA

View Full Version : Curb Marks!

jess14
02-27-2004, 03:04 PM
Bah! I hate this. I was half asleep while driving back from Taco Bell today and I was parking on the street at my friends house when... "SCRAPE!" I have a huge as curb mark on my left front rim! Of course that is added on to the other curb marks that are already there. What the crap! :bash: I hate it, any remedies?

BadMoJo
02-27-2004, 03:43 PM
yeah, dont pull up so damn close to curbs.

Ghettokracker71
02-27-2004, 03:45 PM
yeah, dont pull up so damn close to curbs.
lol....I geuss I'm lucky in the sence that every curb I've hit...I hit it so bad the tire went up on it,and over it,so I didn't mess up my wheels....:doh:....then again,thats pretty shitty driving

HiPSI
02-27-2004, 04:16 PM
get some curb feelers :rawk:

TheSnail
02-27-2004, 08:52 PM
Thats why you go all performance, and use your car to its potential, who gives a crap about curb marks, as long as it doesnt affect alignment. I rag my car out everyday, my car is two diff colors my second hand 16x8 sparco's have hella scratches and I dont give a crap, and people drool over it(if thats what you want). If you want positive attention, seperate your selve from the park-in-backwards crowd your parents and girlfriend will appriciate it, and will be glad your making something out of you fasination with cars and not just waisting time and money with fellow ricers.