PDA

View Full Version : sr redtop coolant question

itz matthew xP
08-06-2012, 12:50 PM
ok before anyone start bashing, i have search up and down the past week going through each every site and forum there is and i can't seem to find an answer.

i have a redtop picked up from a friend last winter. majority of the motor is complete except the turbo side and needing stock fuel injectors. anyways i noticed that the coolant pipes that runs to the back of the motor has been cut, so i can't hook up the water line that suppose to run from the turbo to the back of the motor. is there anywhere else i can hook or tap the line? thanks

godsmack
08-07-2012, 04:58 PM
why not replace the line?

TheRealSy90
08-07-2012, 09:01 PM
s14 water neck with braided bottom mount turbo lines.

itz matthew xP
08-10-2012, 05:07 PM
can't replace the line because they have been sawed off, i was talking about the metal tubes that wrap around the back of the motor with a little nipple for the cool line to the t25 turbo.

fliprayzin240sx
08-10-2012, 05:30 PM
can't replace the line because they have been sawed off, i was talking about the metal tubes that wrap around the back of the motor with a little nipple for the cool line to the t25 turbo.

See where they cut it off, the nipple usually goes all the way to the larger heater lines underneat the manifold. You can connect a line from there to go all the way to the turbo line.

Or like already said, you can run S14 water neck and lines and then just make sure that back line is plugged.