PDA

View Full Version : Where To Buy?

Sr20Crazy
08-04-2012, 01:09 AM
Whats sup fellow Gaijins.

So im station in Yokosuka, for 3 years. Im looking to buy a Silvia or a AE86. For the ones that been in japan for a while, where is a good place to go scouting for a vehicle? I was going to bring my 2Jzgte Soarer here, but it with all the emission in japan, i knew it wouldn't pass inspection.
I've been to upgarage in fujisawa its kinda small with limited parts to buy, there is another one around the yokohama area. anyone knows how to get there or been there before? if ya know any other places besides upgarage in the yokohama area, let me know. trying to find a Power FC for my Soarer. Thanks

fliprayzin240sx
08-04-2012, 09:58 AM
Look in YAJ. I think Apexi started back up making PFCs for the Soarer/1JZ again.

Midnight Shift
08-05-2012, 06:12 AM
Also, if your looking for a car, check out Goo-net (www.goo-net.com). They have an English page as well, in case you don't read Japanese. However, you'll need to get someone who does speak Japanese to get a hold of the shops that are selling the cars... Good luck...!

Feast Japan
08-09-2012, 12:10 AM
Have helped out a few guys on base. Normally buying from auctions where there is a good selection. PM me if you need more help.

Sr20Crazy
09-11-2012, 06:36 PM
Thanks for the reply fellas, i'll defiantly check them out.