PDA

View Full Version : WTB: S13 Coupe or Hatch Shell

xh3nry
08-03-2012, 01:01 PM
Hey Zilvia, I recently got in a car accident and i'm just looking to buy a new shell because my frame has been tweaked.

What I want:
-Clean title
-Straight-bodied
-Currently registered (Good tags)
-S13 Coupe/hatch shell

If you have a hatch I won't be needing anything but the bare frame, windshield, and whatever suspension it takes for the car to be a rolling shell. I will even bring my own wheels.

If you have a coupe I won't be needing interior except pillar trimmings. As for exterior, I Just need the trunk, tail light garnish, and rear bumper. Will need the windshield. Will need whatever suspension it needs to be a rolling shell, i could bring my own wheels.

*Will buy your full exteriored shell if it has a immaculate paint*

Looking for a local transaction, I will also buy your KA tranny if it's good! Thanks for reading, please pm me with offers. If your shell doesn't meet one of my "What i want requirements, please hold back your offer."

JdmGtDriver
08-03-2012, 06:06 PM
I have a two tone coupe shell I am willing to part with. I am pulling the CA18 swap this weekend if you want to check it out...Has clean title under my name and straight frame. I paid 600+ to get the title current and under my name. I want $800 cash it is just missing the HUD cluster and HUD cluster harness...all power options work and has 6bolt vlsd w/ kyb gr2s and unknown springs.