PDA

View Full Version : how ghetto is your 240

hondaguy
02-26-2004, 02:29 PM
i was just driving along and my gf reminded me how ghetto my car is for example the speedometer doesnt work,my drivers side window doesnt roll down and my my trunk lock is broken thats all for now.so whats wrong with your 240?sorry maybe this sould be in ot

Wei240
02-26-2004, 02:33 PM
there was another thread like this except with pics...
from what i remember, old_s13 got some ghetto interior.. wowsers..

brianglawson
02-26-2004, 03:24 PM
how ghetto is the repost of someone elses idea

hondaguy
02-26-2004, 04:14 PM
i didnt noe it was a repost

Ghettokracker71
02-26-2004, 08:05 PM
these threads almost offend me...

Warwick5s
02-26-2004, 11:01 PM
:repost:

http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=42176&highlight=ghetto+s13

BiluMaster K's
02-27-2004, 01:25 PM
car is only ghetto if ghetto niggaz are in it, if not....it is sub-par

isn't that what us white folk say??

ultraprince
02-27-2004, 01:42 PM
i bought my car and it was kind of a piece. i spent lots of money and hours at the dealership. now it isn't.

rednerd
02-28-2004, 05:32 AM
Just the usual: Stripped speedo gear clicks non-stop. 190,000 miles worth of interior rattles, sunroof whistles as soon as I hit 85. Ohhh and the fabulous tweed S13 interior. And who doesn't love my $12 coolant catch tank that I bought at Advanced Auto Parts. Did I mention the catch tank is zip tied to something for support. I almost forgot about the 5" hole in my battery tray because a mechanical engineer ex-friend knew how to install an intercooler. :fawkd:

Here is a pic. It also shows now removed, cracked, ghetto ebay manifold. So much bling.

Tictakman
02-28-2004, 08:52 AM
hey rednerd what manifold are u running?

Zak

TheSnail
02-28-2004, 10:19 AM
HAHAHA, your car anit getto, dont worry. Take my car for instance: No spedometer, no odometer, no dumylights,no cuise control, no interior lights, no back seat, no electric seat belts, no ac, no heat, no fan of anysort, no interior, no radio or speakers, no dash, even the hinges that hold up theis parts are gone. To make things simple I have a metal box with a guage cluster zip tied to a bar where the dash used to be(no joke). Anyway, your car is far from getto, and all you need is tach and fuel temp and your good to go. The only problem I have incounterd was when It rains I do not have fans from keeping the window from fogging up, but now I found this stuff called fogX like rainX, so Im fine now. My girlfriend enjoys it, it puts a smile on both of our faces when I lay on the gas.

old_s13
02-28-2004, 11:05 AM

us white folks say you're a fucking idiot for saying stupid shit.

- mike

TheSnail
02-28-2004, 11:09 AM
Sounds like some sort of Mexican dish maybe we ought to send her to Mexico, and let the Mexican's eat her.

TheSnail
02-28-2004, 11:23 AM
also no horns

TheSnail
02-28-2004, 11:24 AM
Wide nose havin breathing all the white mans air.

TheSnail
02-28-2004, 11:26 AM
mexicans, jews, chineese people with there ching chank chang talk, Whitepower

Red
02-28-2004, 05:36 PM
mexicans, jews, chineese people with there ching chank chang talk, Whitepower

Woh there buddy... I think you need a good banning...

That type of shit should only be said around close friends in a joking maner.

And I dont care if you are joke'n thats shit that should not be said on any fourm.

I think my part german ass should put you in a shower for being abnormaly stupid... (and in case you did not know thats how the germans killd the jew's so its fitting that you meet the same end and see how you like it) :mrmeph:

(cant spell)

Red
02-28-2004, 05:37 PM

same for you!

TheSnail
02-28-2004, 05:45 PM
Red, eat a diK. If you retarded a-s-s knew any better you would know I'm quoting the Chapple Show you dumb A-S-S. By the way, The only race I am not to fond of are Germans, But my grandfather killed a couple of them if that makes you feel any better.

rednerd
02-28-2004, 07:54 PM
hey rednerd what manifold are u running?

Zak

The one in the pic is a crappy stainless ebay manifold. It cracked about two months after I put it on. Ever since, I've been running a stock manifold. People have done way over 300HP on them so I'll probably keep it around for a while.

I posted pics of the cracked manifold last summer.

Red
02-28-2004, 08:19 PM
Red, eat a diK. If you retarded a-s-s knew any better you would know I'm quoting the Chapple Show you dumb A-S-S. By the way, The only race I am not to fond of are Germans, But my grandfather killed a couple of them if that makes you feel any better.

:rant2:

lmao

Wow your easy to rile up... I don't care if you don't like Germans (shrug) One of my grandfathers killed germans and the other one was german... weard ehh?

In fact I think you should pay diva dins to the families of the people he killed... I mean being fair and all...

Hell I bet you owe me money!

I wonder if I can sue for emotional damages for this? (as long as we are being retarded)

matic 240sx
02-28-2004, 09:09 PM
whats with the blacks, and mexican comments?

TheSnail
02-28-2004, 09:18 PM
whats with the blacks, and mexican comments?

The chappel show, Dave Chappel ! ! ! I feel like Im taking crazy pills, ( thats also quoted from a movie) . Red, my bad, I have a short temp, lets call even since we both probably owe each other money.

Ghettokracker71
02-28-2004, 10:31 PM
Maybe red has more of alife then just going online and watching shows like the dave chappel show ?

TheSnail
02-28-2004, 10:55 PM
Well, by the look of your mod list, should'nt you be some where right now? I thing your friends are waiting for you at the car -wash parking, so go back your car up in your spot before a fellow ricer takes it. Or did you just come back from looking cool with your friends. Oh wait , now I see 300zx fuel filter, I better take some steps back. but then I see the radio and bazooka crap, isnt that pepboys sterio stuff? I never thought I would get the chance to talk to a real full blooded ricer. Are you replacing your rims with 13" daytons, just a question. I will classify you in two categories, Nore your a mexican, or a ricer(redneck breed), tell me how close I am. No hard feelings, but ricers such as your self should not be aloud to type anything on this forum, but if I see a radio section or something, I will be sure to notify you. Anyways, I got to go, dont want to miss the chappel show.

TheSnail
02-28-2004, 11:12 PM
I just noticed the name gettokracker, so that must meen your a ricer of the redneck family

Specimin- RedneckRicorious

Habitat- Car washes, Big parking lots

Behavior- Run in packs, nocturnal, they are mainly sitters and when agrivated
they will move, but their weak power limits there slow pace.

Food- Gasoline, but they are mainly scavengers eating whatever is left
from the car they race (dust, rubber, ex..)

What to look out for- crowded parking, base and exhaust at same time, One flying by you after at 80mph while you are slowing down from spanking them 20sec ago.

stealthj
02-29-2004, 02:56 AM
my fuckin front bumper is about to fall off and what is that ugly ass paint spots on it and my hood is hella bent anybody got a hood they dont need? a black hood i want gona paint the car black

Ghettokracker71
02-29-2004, 10:32 AM
Well, by the look of your mod list, should'nt you be some where right now? I thing your friends are waiting for you at the car -wash parking, so go back your car up in your spot before a fellow ricer takes it. Or did you just come back from looking cool with your friends. Oh wait , now I see 300zx fuel filter, I better take some steps back. but then I see the radio and bazooka crap, isnt that pepboys sterio stuff? I never thought I would get the chance to talk to a real full blooded ricer. Are you replacing your rims with 13" daytons, just a question. I will classify you in two categories, Nore your a mexican, or a ricer(redneck breed), tell me how close I am. No hard feelings, but ricers such as your self should not be aloud to type anything on this forum, but if I see a radio section or something, I will be sure to notify you. Anyways, I got to go, dont want to miss the chappel show.
Yeah,my family is COUNTRY,and definitely has reckneck in our blood :gives: My girlfreind is even more country....and I love her that way. The only reason my screen name is "ghetto kracker" is because I am so heavily into rap music.I honestly love it.I was camping with some close freinds,and it bcome a major inside joke that has stuck sence.Get the fuck over it.The only subwoofer I personally own is an Infinity Kappa Perfect....call that pep boys sterEo crap?The bazooka subs sound really nice,but the name is kinda embarrasing and people do take a step back when I tell them....but not when they hear them. The bazooka amp is rated one of the best 10 on the market....its one of the only amps that actually puts out a true 500W RMS. I am not some SPL dick,I love music. My girlfreind is the top singer in the state,and I sing as well. I used to play the bass guitar,but because of lack of interest and better things to do with my time....stopped.The wheels that came on my car are....well:ghey:,but they damn sure look better then teardrops or steelies IMHO. You'll have to wait and see for what kind f wheels I'm replacing them with;)...How am I a ricer? I have a nice stereo? My car came with gay wheels that I am taking off?My header is going on this week,I have a CAI and I've got a carsound high-flow cat,and a universal muff sitting in my closet waiting to go on.Is that rice? I have a spare set of cams to send in to PDM to get stage II....is that rice? Oh,the "71" on my name comes from my first car....wich would proble dust your shit.Unless you've got an RB or a built-ass SR/CA....I'd be willing to bet my Chevelle would dust you...even with an SR/CA.Is that rice? How about my second car....a Thunderbird with a slightly modded (intake/exhaust) 5.0....is that rice? The whole reason I got out of the muscle car scene where its all about "my V8 rumbles more than you....and I am faster!!!" bullshit because after I got my speeding ticket,and almost wrecked BAD a couple of times,my parents forced me to sell the muscle cars,and my girlfreind told me she'd leave me if I stayed into it.So my options from there where the imports I liked....parents said no to RX7....eclipse's had the 4G63....but I would have built a dragger out of that too. To make a long story short;My family is into Nissan,and the S13 is fucking fun to drive. Its so fun,I don't give a fuck about drag racing,or showing anybody else up for that matter.Its all about the FPM....Fun Per Minute. When I've got my system playing....my window down....cruising through the twisties...Man,thats living it up,sorry if you can't appreciate that.Some things are just simple pleasures.....like feeling the bass to a nice song.....or just plain enjoying my car while being on a budget is called being a ricer? How am I a ricer? I can't afford an engine swap until summer,and I don't want to,either.

Have a nice day:)

I love my 240sx,I love loud bass and high-quality speaker system....Bazooka doesn't have the rep.,but they damn sure sound nice....and thats good enough for me.I love taking corners at MERELY the speed limit,and having a big ass grin on my face...and having people all over give me thumbs up and etc.....plus my girlfreind thinks that my FB is "damn cute"

Wouldn't a ricer more classify as someone NOT happy with their car in stock form and try to make it "the sex" ??

My only complaints with my 240sx is that its not big enough for two people to do anything in.That honda boys either worship it,or act like its the biggest shitbox on the road ...maybe b/c they are jealous? I don't know on that one. And fuckers like you that call me a ricer simply because I have a deep love and apprecaition for music,and my car.

old_s13
02-29-2004, 10:39 AM
you guys need to shut the fuck up already

besides, its DAVE CHAPPELLE, spell it right.

also, stop reciting his racist jokes because they arent flowin right without people knowing who he is and what skit thats from.

again, all of you shut the fuck up.

- mike

Ghettokracker71
02-29-2004, 10:44 AM
I just noticed the name gettokracker, so that must meen your a ricer of the redneck family

Specimin- RedneckRicorious

Habitat- Car washes, Big parking lots

Behavior- Run in packs, nocturnal, they are mainly sitters and when agrivated
they will move, but their weak power limits there slow pace.

Food- Gasoline, but they are mainly scavengers eating whatever is left
from the car they race (dust, rubber, ex..)

What to look out for- crowded parking, base and exhaust at same time, One flying by you after at 80mph while you are slowing down from spanking them 20sec ago.
1.I don't drag race,so you wouldn't have "beaten me"

2.I don't speed more then 5-10MPH over

3.I don't have any other freinds into import cars(Partly because other 240 owners are stupid stereotyping motherfuckers who fall into their own sad category...), all my freinds that are into cars own such things a say....a restored candy apply mettiflake red1966 Corvette droptop or a 1969 Camaro with a DZ302(if you know anything about camaros....) Do you really think somebody like THAT would roll with a 240sx? Yeah......right.

4.Car wash? Big parking lot? I'd much rather enjoy a date then get showed up by a B18 civic.(But once again...I don't race,so that wouldn't happen anyway!)

240sx is not a race car....its a "economic sports car" .Made purely to be inexpensive to purchase,and to maintain...and be hella fun.Thats all I am doing,is expanding on its fun potential. Besides....unlike typical ricers with bass,I actually have manners with mine,little kids and grandpas should not be forced to listen to DMX or Lil Jon.

EDIT:I just saw you said "exhaust and base " ....BASS dumbass,and note how I've done INTAKE stuff before exhaust ? A ricer will focus his attention purely on visible developement(sP). As in....exhaust,realizes it sounds like ass on a stock motor SOHC DY motor...puts on CAI to try to get a better sound from said exhaust.

TheSnail
02-29-2004, 12:24 PM
D-a-m-n Im good, my labaling stands correct. Sorry I spelled base insted of bass, but your redneck a-s-s probably would of got it confused with the fish. When you say "I have a muffler in the closet, is that rice? " your just diging your self a hole. And that also goes for you intake before exhaust statement, what ever point you were trying to make. Im glad you like music, I respect that, but making a mod list of strerio stuff, is going to put a label on you, and your only atracting your self to other ricers. The only reason I picked on you is because you started it, Im glad you like music, keep it up, but dont think you can smart talk a snail, and walk home free.

Ghettokracker71
02-29-2004, 01:28 PM
D-a-m-n Im good, my labaling stands correct. Sorry I spelled base insted of bass, but your redneck a-s-s probably would of got it confused with the fish. When you say "I have a muffler in the closet, is that rice? " your just diging your self a hole. And that also goes for you intake before exhaust statement, what ever point you were trying to make. Im glad you like music, I respect that, but making a mod list of strerio stuff, is going to put a label on you, and your only atracting your self to other ricers. The only reason I picked on you is because you started it, Im glad you like music, keep it up, but dont think you can smart talk a snail, and walk home free.
I've seen plenty of other guys on Zilvia with their stereo mods listed and not get flammed....thats why. Redneck....lmao,still cracks me up. I'm from virginia...the definition of a redneck here is a kid-rock style guy....usually a wife beater(skinny) or a flannel shirt(fat) and dirty ass jeans,the most absurd accent you have ever heard,and a 1978 GMC or Ford truck thats falling apart....and cusses imports to the hilt.You should know what a redneck is....lets see you are in gerogia and calling me a redneck? Lmao.....

240KAT
02-29-2004, 01:39 PM
I vote someone locks this thread, its pretty much just flaming for someone with a sense of humor, whether it be a racist joke from a tv show or someone stating the obvious about most honda owners..someone lock this thread. :down:

TheSnail
02-29-2004, 01:55 PM
Atlanta in the sticks? enough said

old_s13
02-29-2004, 02:09 PM
hey shut the fuck up already.. no one is allowed to talk smack on this forum except for me...

...because atleast when i do it, i win and its entertaining that way.

speaking of faggots, where is that bitchass truenocoupe mothafucka.. never liked that piece of chit.

-m

TheSnail
02-29-2004, 02:14 PM
Thats the spirit you old bastard!

Ghettokracker71
02-29-2004, 04:24 PM
hey shut the fuck up already.. no one is allowed to talk smack on this forum except for me...

...because atleast when i do it, i win and its entertaining that way.

speaking of faggots, where is that bitchass truenocoupe mothafucka.. never liked that piece of chit.

-m
:werd:....yeah lol

old_s13
02-29-2004, 04:33 PM
Thats the spirit you old bastard!

suck it

suck it ez

TheSnail
02-29-2004, 04:35 PM
Yeah she does, but tell your mom not to use her teeth. Thanks

sLiDewAys
02-29-2004, 06:04 PM
okay! im speaking for the NEGRO's.

i dont care where you heard the work; NIGGA, NIKKA, or NIGGAZ, dont say thaat shit!

i dont care if dave chapelle said it, HES A NEGRO. so for now on, could you please not use andy color associated remarks, makes you look like an ignorant fool, unless you are an ignorant fool. racist bitch!

sorry for the languge, but i dont think that a topic like such should be talked about on a international nissan forum!

thanks,
brandon

TheSnail
02-29-2004, 06:14 PM
That goes for Crackers as well, but you can still make fun of Mexicans though.

Ghettokracker71
02-29-2004, 06:48 PM

i dont care where you heard the work; NIGGA, NIKKA, or NIGGAZ, dont say thaat shit!

i dont care if dave chapelle said it, HES A NEGRO. so for now on, could you please not use andy color associated remarks, makes you look like an ignorant fool, unless you are an ignorant fool. racist bitch!

sorry for the languge, but i dont think that a topic like such should be talked about on a international nissan forum!

thanks,
brandon
I was kind of thinking the same thing....wich is how I ended up getting involved :ughd:

91CRXsiR
03-01-2004, 02:28 AM
eh, my cars pretty ghetto
but i dont think we are talking about that no more RICE POWER!!!

matlock
03-01-2004, 02:57 AM

thanks,
brandon
Thank you very much, I am white and not racist, and I cannot stand morons that use the N word or other racial slurs....and like you said Chappelle uses it because that is his ethnicity. I just don't understand racism, its just an excuse to act like a total knob.

That goes for Crackers as well, but you can still make fun of Mexicans though.
I think you should just cut it out while you are ahead, or better yet just do us all a favor and cut it out all together, and only post if it is worth while, instead of posting every other minute and posting a one line comment, just keep it to yourself because most of your posts are worthless, I am not even going to argue with you about it I just personally think you are wasting a lot of posts on this forum. Don't even bother with your less than witty rebuttles and just take my advice, or don't take it.

phrozen
03-01-2004, 05:44 AM
Snail you need to watch it...

brianglawson
03-01-2004, 02:39 PM
Here is my ghetto ass interior with a lovely shift knob:)
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid105/p3e85e8f359381b33ccbfe0f5a50f0e9e/f97848f5.jpg
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid105/pf43b8709efe03e5dfa648d70b73d38be/f97848f1.jpg

i guess the police thought my car was ghetto enough, since its not registered we had to build a fuckin fence to hide it...lol

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid105/pae33beb0f3a0e3b6ddf06914b5ec41ea/f97848d0.jpg

stealthj
03-01-2004, 02:43 PM
shame on a nigga who tried to run game on a nigga!

:)

240KAT
03-02-2004, 08:25 AM
ive seen the light, no car is truely ghetto until you have this..
tail lights (http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=33716&item=2463980850&sspagename=rvi%3A1%3A2)

sweet jesus..

TheSnail
03-02-2004, 09:20 AM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
Dear mother of god ! ! ! LOL ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
I cant wait to spot a ricer witha pair of those!

Ghettokracker71
03-02-2004, 12:13 PM
ive seen the light, no car is truely ghetto until you have this..
tail lights (http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=33716&item=2463980850&sspagename=rvi%3A1%3A2)

sweet jesus..
lmao ! Still making fun of them.....did you see the thread on it? poor guy.....hah hah hah...

240KAT
03-02-2004, 01:53 PM
lmao ! Still making fun of them.....did you see the thread on it? poor guy.....hah hah hah...

nah, i didnt even know there was one, could i get a link?

brianglawson
03-02-2004, 04:18 PM
the guy is on this board, but if he sells some more power to him..

Ghettokracker71
03-02-2004, 09:22 PM
nah, i didnt even know there was one, could i get a link?
http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=45876&highlight=light+mod

gladly! Read what everybody said about it....lol,its locked anyway.Hey if some dumb fucking ricer will pay him $30....good for him:)

Brolewigi
03-03-2004, 05:38 AM
hey hondaguy, is your girlfriend hot, jk.

mine doesn't even run. I am waiting for my front clip to get here.The front bumper, driver's quarter pannel, hood, hood prop are all missing. the rear driver's quarter pannel has a softball size dent (with rust). the hatch is completly rusted in the middle. The paint is coming off of the rear bumper. and I found a chipmunk in the maf.

The interior is perfect though, Oh the key will not come out. I have to take a screwdriver and press the red button everytime I want to take out the key.

No chasis rot, other than that the car is semi-ghetto. But what do you expect for 400.00!!

240KAT
03-03-2004, 06:17 AM
Theres good and bad ghetto stuff. Are my tail lights good or bad ghetto?

TheSnail
03-03-2004, 09:59 AM
There SO-SO but if you like them, then averyonew else can eat a dick.

TheSnail
03-03-2004, 10:03 AM
hey hondaguy, is your girlfriend hot, jk.

mine doesn't even run.

LOL, I thought you were talking about your Girlfriend, as if she's a lazzy fat ass. Lol

old_s13
03-03-2004, 10:49 AM
i dont understand why SO many people dont understand a simple concept:

USDM hatchback tail lights = rectangular shaped
Circle does NOT fit in rectangle

Ghettokracker71
03-03-2004, 11:30 AM

hah hah hah.....you tell 'em mike!

240KAT what kinda exhaust is that ?

nurspecsil
03-03-2004, 01:57 PM
What the fuck guys. This is retarded and has no place on this or any forum. grow up.

240KAT
03-05-2004, 09:52 PM

did you even look at the shot of mine lit up? They're round. Painted inside and out :coold: But w/e, it works and everyone else that I've met seems to like it, it looks better in person.

240KAT what kinda exhaust is that ?

HKS Hiper 85mm. I've got a 75mm all stainless HKS Super Silent coming for my other 240. :wiggle:

nightwalker
03-05-2004, 11:15 PM
Actually my friend and I saw the most ghetto 240 today. Wish I took my digital camera. We went to look at it for him, cause the owner only wanted 3k for it (S14/1995) here's what was wrong...

-headlights only held on on one end with muffler mend strap, and styrafoam pushed behind headlights to hold them from falling into the engine bay
-chrome e-brake handle with chrome flaking off
-car was painted a blue/purplish color, can't really distinguish where blue ends/starts and purple begins/ends
-interior halfway painted to match exterior
-rear bumper chopped in half... think of the honda boys and their rear bumper speed holes
-generic kragen steering wheel with Nissan emblem glued into center
-autometer tachometer mounted right in front of oem cluster
-crane ignition and rev control installed, but harness chopped and cut up and wires spread all over
-no head liner, "CA" spray painted on ceiling
-multiple spoiler mounting holes in trunk
-springs chopped beyond belief! never seen a S14 almost sit on the ground
-front of engine had big thick glob of oil encrusted on it
-crushed K&n filter tied onto some kind of pipe

there were so many things wrong with it. We looked at each other and left. So wish I could have taken pics. I have seen rice on a 240, and I was embarassed for the owner.

TheSnail
03-05-2004, 11:32 PM
Haha, I have to see it. CA as in the engine? Wow Ive also seen crap 240's but that ones sounds like it has all of them beat. Just for the use of some racial profiling statistics, who owned it, white, black or mexican ?