PDA

View Full Version : " custom made headlight conversion kit for 89-94 240sx headlight kit."

Ghettokracker71
02-26-2004, 08:15 AM
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2462905467&category=6763

What do you guys think?

FRpilot
02-26-2004, 08:25 AM
they look nice, but for $75 and something coming off ebay i dont know what to expect. i think you are just paying for 4 piaa "style" foglamps that you will have do all the measurement and custom installation work yourself.

HiPSI
02-26-2004, 09:03 AM
i think FR is right, looks like you're just getting 4 crappy fog lights to figure out how to mount on your own. "no modification needed" and "i put the headlights halfway up to look better for the picture" kinda pushes it in that direction.

Ghettokracker71
02-26-2004, 10:06 AM
i think FR is right, looks like you're just getting 4 crappy fog lights to figure out how to mount on your own. "no modification needed" and "i put the headlights halfway up to look better for the picture" kinda pushes it in that direction.
thats kinda what I was thinking....thought I'd be good to ask though

rsxyz
02-26-2004, 10:15 AM
to me , i think its a stock headlight housing with a vinyl black sticker over it to make it look like two different lights

s13driver
02-26-2004, 10:18 AM
:stupid:
very well said..

mad s13
02-26-2004, 01:24 PM
^^ yeah thats what i thought when I first saw it...and to read the description thats what it is..

lame

drift freaq
02-26-2004, 01:31 PM
junk, thats a very poor imatation of what clear corners does and clear corners puts a lot of work into and you get a sleepy eye set for the projectors from clear corners . Clear Corners may not be cheap but its damn good quality.

www.clearcorners.com

LonelyDoridori
02-26-2004, 01:32 PM
this kit comes with two new super white headlight lamps (left and right) ready to be installed.

just replace your stock headlamp with these new custom projector look headlamps.

What an asswipe.

rsxyz
02-26-2004, 01:35 PM
Yeah the pictures are real small and poor quality so you cant see the vinyl clearly , but i saw another auction on ebay some time ago with same pics but larger and you could tell they were fakes , i hate people who sell things liek this on ebay , they should have chopsticks shoved up there nose (from the movie Brother) .

PAnut240
02-26-2004, 02:08 PM
I like my headlights better. But I aggree, it sounds a little bogus!

nightwalker
02-26-2004, 02:27 PM
is he ID verified? call him and ask him on the phone, they tend to get really nervous when you do that.

Ghettokracker71
02-26-2004, 02:43 PM
junk, thats a very poor imatation of what clear corners does and clear corners puts a lot of work into and you get a sleepy eye set for the projectors from clear corners . Clear Corners may not be cheap but its damn good quality.

www.clearcorners.com
clearcorners is considered an "in-house" conversion....I live on the other side of the country,or else I would LOVE to have the pop-up light converion from their website done....

sxavior
02-26-2004, 07:48 PM
Is it a coincidence that ebay and scam are both 4 letter words?

drift freaq
02-26-2004, 09:02 PM
clearcorners is considered an "in-house" conversion....I live on the other side of the country,or else I would LOVE to have the pop-up light converion from their website done....

you email mike and tell him what you want I bet he could put it together and ship it you. maybe not on these I could be wrong . Though I do know he does ship a lot of his conversions for other cars . Does not hurt to ask if you really want the setup.

Ghettokracker71
02-26-2004, 09:26 PM
a grand fity ? ....I love that set-up and all,but even if I had that cash....it wouldn't goto headlights,I'll tell you that much! My apologies,...I never realized it was that much ! :doh: ...although,I do plan on getting other products from mike (like the clear 3rd brake light:))

Salty_X
02-26-2004, 09:53 PM
you email mike and tell him what you want I bet he could put it together and ship it you. maybe not on these I could be wrong . Though I do know he does ship a lot of his conversions for other cars . Does not hurt to ask if you really want the setup.
Nope. They only do in-house so the projectors can be properly aimed and all that...

old_s13
02-27-2004, 10:35 AM
cutting, wiring, aligning, fitting, all stuff that i refuse to sell as a kit. the product is sold INSTALLED at that price, which many people seem to forget. Dont look at a body kit's cost, look at how much it will cost to be properly INSTALLED. the same applies to this headlight conversion, never look at how much something costs in parts.. look at how much it costs to have it properly INSTALLED.

so.. i basically dont sell it as a kit due to strict legalities with forward facing lighting and how installation must be properly done.

- mike / clearcorners.com

Ghettokracker71
02-27-2004, 12:38 PM
cutting, wiring, aligning, fitting, all stuff that i refuse to sell as a kit. the product is sold INSTALLED at that price, which many people seem to forget. Dont look at a body kit's cost, look at how much it will cost to be properly INSTALLED. the same applies to this headlight conversion, never look at how much something costs in parts.. look at how much it costs to have it properly INSTALLED.

so.. i basically dont sell it as a kit due to strict legalities with forward facing lighting and how installation must be properly done.

Smart man. I am a HUGE fan of your company/business,I didn't mean to be dissing you or anything else? Sorry if it seemed like it.And I think its funny how many times you own people on this forum too....

crioten
02-27-2004, 01:13 PM

you suck mike :)

if i ever come out to cali, ill have to get you to do it for me...i really love the way they look...how long would it take if i had to rush you to get them done?