PDA

View Full Version : Anyone bought anything from Auto RnD??

nurspecsil
02-25-2004, 05:32 PM
Hey guys I am thinking of buying the Final Konnexion zenki S14 kit from them and just wondering if it is a reliable place to go thru??

Sorry Josh if you read this ( I am not tryig to be a jerk), just gotta cover my ass.

Thanks,
Chad

fliprayzin240sx
02-25-2004, 06:19 PM
Hey if u need a back-up policy....I can be it. ive known josh for over 3 yrs now and he wont jerk you off. Also id pick that ish up for you myself if i have to. The biggest thing with RND is its a new shop and honestly, they're trying to make a name for themselves in the bay area *a good name that is* And so far i have not heard of any issues with them. I jes kinda f*cked up tho cuz i jes went parts shopping for my car and forgot bout josh...he was cuzn me out last nite cuz i didnt buy sheit from him!!!

AutoRnD
02-25-2004, 06:52 PM
danm straight...
yeah ... we are not new.. we just relocated and are slowly setting up shop here.. but there are a couple of 240 guys that have bought stuff from us before... but anyways... ray! smack smack smack!!! yeah.. we are a real business with store front.. if you want.. stop by and check the place out..

nurspecsil
02-25-2004, 11:38 PM
Thanks for the reply fliprayzin240sx. I just need to be sure before i fork off money. Anyways, that was all i was looking for and thanks again Josh for everything, you have a been a great help and I look forward to doin some business with you very soon.

Much thanks,
Chad

95Blue240sx
02-26-2004, 12:24 AM
one of the guys from arnd is hooked up with my work. he came in one time and i was talking to him for a bit. he seems really professional. i've been meaning to go to the place and check it out. but i dont have any money so why go and torture myself.

BJ

neevosh
02-26-2004, 01:32 AM
I've bought lots of stuff from them. They won't rip you off.

BoroBoroS13
02-27-2004, 12:36 AM
Been to their shop and everything, good guys that wont rip you off. Got my products on time and very easy to deal with.

dvdevo
02-27-2004, 02:31 AM
u can trust them..buy some zeals off them hehe