PDA

View Full Version : newbie question

jspecusa
02-25-2004, 04:18 PM
the blue s14 on our front page need questions answered if anyone have time.

I love your website and recently have seen a beautiful blue 240sx that you guys have on your home page. it's a zenki 240sx with carbon fiber canards. I was hoping you guys could tell what body kit it has(side skirts, front lip, and rear bumper, wing,and hood) and also the color(paint code). i was also wanting to know your thoughts on an s15 sr20 swap into a kouki 240sx. Is it better than the s14 clip?

cheers,

sam

Flybert
02-25-2004, 04:39 PM
Was this an email that somebody sent you?

Brian
02-25-2004, 04:41 PM
looks like Trust aero.
color of paint is custom mixture.
s15 swap is waste of money.

there is my response.

Heartwork
02-25-2004, 04:48 PM
ahhahaha
jeez..

all i know that its got a Trust front lip, i can barely make out the wheels, some generic sideskirts, some widefenders, some wing

adey
02-25-2004, 04:49 PM
I've also heard that S15 swap is a relative "waste" of money, but I think that hey -- if you have the cash to spare (and nothing better to spend it on), why not go all the way?

Doing an S15 motor swap would be great, I think. I know at least one person who was going to try it, as well as a full S15 drivetrane and subframe. I'm not sure how it's coming, but it definitely sounds like something that SOMEONE needs to do.

I'd say if the customer has the resources (time/money/interest), they should go for an S15 swap. Otherwise, S14 clips are probably more than enough. Of course, this is all JMHO.

edit: wheels look like they're 7 spoke... they REMIND me of the new Wed's sport wheels (although the one on S14 has more lip) but they also remind me of Gramlights (7 spoke). Other than that I can't think of what they might be.

Kid Zelda
02-25-2004, 05:15 PM
I do not mean to be rude, but I cannot answer every single question I get with a full response, and give every single detail, I do not have an L.A Times article called Dear, Sam, I'm not an advice columnist.
I ask any future question to be of my product line and not my advice, what is good for some, may not be good for others .. DIFFERENT STROKES ... DIFFERENT STROKES.. hahahaha

Hawd
02-25-2004, 05:22 PM
different folks different strokes?

RedSuns
02-25-2004, 05:27 PM
the only bennefit the S15 SR has is the "WOW FACTOR". Get the S14 motor if you want to have the same engine look, other than that the S15 motor is not worth the hassle.

Yoshi
02-25-2004, 07:20 PM
edit: nm, I'm retarded. hahahaa