PDA

View Full Version : Steering ?

jlmillionaire
07-26-2012, 07:02 PM
Hi all, i have a steering ? first of my suspension setup is cusco zero 2e i bought them used and left them how i received, i have stock se rims and cusco rucas and all other arms are stock.My steering wheel is cocked to the left when im driving straight, i was told on here that a wheel alignment would fix that issue, my main concern is that the steering wheel doesn't feel easy to turn if that makes any sense i also drive a sti and the steering wheel moves freely its almost like i have a lack of power steering, the fluid is full but i never changed the power steering belt, reason being is that auto zone couldn't find a match does anyone have a cross reference part # for that belt or does anyone have suggestions thanks

codyace
07-26-2012, 09:46 PM
if your alignement is wack, then it will be tough to turn for sure. Get it aligned and go from there.

AZ_BOY
07-27-2012, 01:26 AM
Do in alignement first. Double check you power steering pump. And here is a part # for a power steering belt K040350. That for SR20 I think KA,SR are the same part #

jlmillionaire
07-27-2012, 05:34 AM
Ok thanks guys I will do both of those things I'm going to call my local place to see how much,do I just get the front aligned?

Kuma
07-27-2012, 05:45 AM
Unless you have hicas... Which I think wasnt offered on the s14

fliprayzin240sx
07-27-2012, 09:01 PM
Ok thanks guys I will do both of those things I'm going to call my local place to see how much,do I just get the front aligned?

Go ahead and just get the front aligned...so you'll get a half assed alignment.

jlmillionaire
07-28-2012, 06:09 PM
Go ahead and just get the front aligned...so you'll get a half assed alignment.

ok flip ill get all c4 aligned i have the cusco rucas will the shop have to play with them to align yea right

S14DB
07-28-2012, 06:26 PM
You have a IRS. You can't just get a thrust angle alignment as if you had a live axle(torsion beam, FWD). You have to get a 4-wheel.